Part 2

Taylor's POV

After I talked with Shawn, I left the recording studio to go home and get ready for the party. Shawn is staying an hour longer because he says that I take too long.

I get to my house, walk through the glass door, and head straight to my fridge. I grab a cheese stick, then go to my room to get ready.

I change into an all black outfit: black blazer, black top, black leggings, and black heels.

Then I head to the bathroom to straighten my hair and put on very light amount of makeup.

I hear the door open, and Shawn comes in the bathroom to get his cologne, and he sprays a generous amount all over hisself. While he is doing that I put on my Ariana Grande perfume because it smells like heaven.

"Are you ready now?" Shawn asked me.

I replied with a nod. We get in his black Jeep and get to Nash's house.

Right when we get to his driveway I can already hear the loud ass music. We get through the door and the house smelled like straight up alcohol and weed.

A guy with bright blue eyes stood I front of me.

"Hey, I'm Nash you are?"

"Oh I'm Taylor, Shawn's girlfriend," I said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you, we have a bar over there with obviously alcohol and food," Nash told me sounding surprisingly sober.

"Okay when you said food you sold me," I said being dead serious.

Shawn was about to walk over with me but I told him,

"No babe, go hang out with your friends. I'm fine!"

Right after I said that he left so fast as if his life depended on it.

I get to the bar, and I see a guy sitting taking a shot of what looks to be vodka.

"Glass of champagne and two bags of chips please," I ordered.

"Why do you need two?" The guy said as he looked me up and down.

He had brown hair and brown eyes. I'd be lying if I said he wasn't hot, he obviously was. But the feeling I have around him is very odd. Almost magical. I realize I've been staring at him for at least a minute. I notice now he is smirking at me, as if he knew what I was thinking. Now I feel my cheeks getting warm. I then tell him,

"Because I'm fucking hungry, why do care so much about what I'm doing?" I said in a sassy tone.

"Umm I don't, I don't care about boring, ugly bitches like you," he said with that stupid smirk.

I rolled my eyes luckily my chips and my drink was served so I started to eat then as I start to finish the first bag, the second one gets taken by... the guy.

"Hey dick head give me back my chips!" I yelled.

"I have a name, and it's not dick head," he said sassy like.

"Just give me the damn chips please," I say a little more calm.

"Fine," He says as he gives me my chips.

"My name is Cameron by the way," he said.

I rolled my eyes and ate the chips. While I was eating my chips the song Often by The Weeknd came on.

"Yes, this is my favorite song," I said talking to myself.

"Who knew such a boring girl would like a song about sex," Cameron retorted.

I rolled my eyes at the hottie. I mean at Cameron then he said,

"Don't roll your eyes so much darling, or else they will fall out," he said with his signature smirk.

"I thought you didn't care about me, you don't even know my name do you," I said giving him a questionable look.

"Actually," he said as he leans foward towards me, "I heard your music before, your names Taylor and your dating my friend Shawn."

"Wow Shawn never mentioned he was friends with a jerk," I said smirking. I think I caught the disease.

"Well he never mentioned how beautiful and sassy his girlfriend was, so I guess he doesn't explain much," he said and after he realized what he said he took a quick drink of whiskey.

"Huh, I thought I was ugly," I said as I smiled at him.

He just looked at me the asked the bartender for five glasses of vodka.

"What do you need five glasses of vodka for?" I said mocking him.

"They aren't all for me, three are for you," he stated.

I just nodded my head because Shawn isn't coming back anytime soon.

Authors note!!

Part two! I know not a lot of people are reading atm I just love to write but nobody knows so shusshhhh. 😂 please favorite and comment. ❤️