PART 19

Enjoyyyy..........and yes update jaisi bhi lage eggs mat phekna because i am pure vegetarian😝😝
Now read and comment and vote.

Both slept thinking about each other.

Manik phone rings at 4:30. He is sleeping on his stomach having sound sleep.

Manik wakes up by buzzing of his cell phone which is ringing from past 4-5 minutes

Manik groaned in sleep and picks up the call without seeing the caller id.

M: the person whom you trying to call is busy in his dreamland so please call after sometime.

Caller: Sleepyhead!! Wake up. You have to catch your flight.

M: what kind of a girlfriend are you nandi, you should be hoping that i may miss my flight but no here you are waking me up to catch my flight.

N: (laughs) feeling sorry for you my teddy bear, but now you dont have any option because your girlfriend is like this only.

M: huh......well my sweet sweet girlfriend, Manik Malhotra will never run out of options, Dont you know girls are crazy for him.

N: well now he is taken by me. So Girls can go crazy over him but cannot take him.

M: so much of confidence.....i like it.

N: now get up and get ready. A cab has already been booked. It will arrive by 5. Call me when you sit in cab.

M: you know you are behaving like a TYPICAL WIFE.

N: may be i am practicing for the future.

M: ahahahaha..........you know we can practice lot more things.

N: chii....maanu

M: what chi in selecting my clothes, feeding me with your hands, etc.

Nandini feels embarrased and her cheeks turned scarlet.

M: oh wait wait wait......what were you thinking. Very bad nandi, you are really naughty....but i wont mind practicing that also.

N: maanu go and get ready fast

M: yes mam(speaks like a soldier)

N: dramebaaz

And the call ends.

Manik gets ready fast and moves towards cab.

After settling down in cab, manik calls nandini but she didnt pick up the call. Manik thought she must have slept due to yesterday's tiredness.

On the other side, our nandini has gone to her prince land while waiting for his prince call.

After half an hour