Part 6

Sorry for late update and thankyou for votes and comments. Yippieee my story got more than 1k views. And silent readers if possible plss vote or comment.

Suddenly cabir asks me something in front of nandini shocks me.

C: manik tell one thing do you guys practice for that type of kisses also?? And in how many shots you do such type of scenes??

Manik is confused what to answer and nandini is watching manik seriously. He then see towards aryamaan which reminds him his hand holding. So he thinks to make nandini jealous but also by remaining in her good books.

M:(thought) kha phasa diya...
Manik takes deep breath and said: Cabir see its part of my profession and such scenes are done only when script requires . Everytym its not real its just an acting. Its not me who do its the character in which we are. And ya its need to be done in one shot.....
Nandini cuts her in between. She stands and shouts

N:(angry) You re saying jaise ki lips and body tumhari nhi hoti kisi aur ki hoti h
& run out of the cafe and trio gets shocked by sudden outburst of nandini.
Cabir and aryamaan knows something would come up but not expected her this type of reaction which left them speechless.

M:(shocked) what was this?

Cabir and aryamaan came out of shock state and prepare themself for manik's questions.

C: wo manik so..rryy

M:(confused) for what

A: for the question he asked. But we have a reason to ask that too in front of nandini.

M:(confused) guysss can u please come to the point...i m not understanding anything.

Outside the cafe

Nandini came out of the cafe angry.
N: what does he think of himself. What was he saying 'its not me who does that its the character.'
After some seconds she thinks does I overreacted?? No no! Not at all. He also should know that he only does that all types of scenes koi bhoot nhi aata h.
Her trance is broken by message ring. After reaading message she freaks out. Shitt i forgot about my class. I need to rush and she messaged cabir that she is going for class.

Inside Cafe

M: will you guys do the honour to tell me.

C: you know manik i told you that my sister is one of your crazy fan.

M: ya so

C: let me speak na.....when she startd liking you after some days she stopped watching your serials episode.
Manik was drinking water and after listening cabir, manik in shocked spit out water (i hope samajh gye honge situation)

C:what the hell man kya kar rha h
M: so what should i do. On side you are saying that she is my crazy fan and on the other hand you are saying that she stopped watching my serial. May i know the reason

C: because.....
M:because...
A: beacuse she dont like to see you romancing with other girls whether its just acting only.

Manik got happily shocked from the new found information about her

M: (anxiously asked)yaar tell me one thing. How can she be my fan than and that too crazy one.

A: because she knew every damm update, interviews, gift segments, etc about you.
C: and not to forget she can speak about you whole day. Kabhi kabhi to humein mushkil se chup karwana padta h.

A: aur for now these reasons are sufficient for you to know. Rest we will tell you if its necessary but not now beacuse nanu ko pata chala to abhi hamari yaha grave ban jaegi.

M: (shocked) there are other reasons too....she is a antique piece yaar

C: aur reason bta diye to pta nhi kya khoge

M: hmmm.....i think i should go after her.

C: happy realisation man!! Its been half an hour since she left and moreover she has left for her class.

M: but tumne uske samne aisa kyu bola

C: yarr yeh bhi nanu ki tarah dhakan h.....to let her knw the reality....agar wo show nhi dekhegi that doesnt mean reality change ho jaegi.

M: oohhh

A: Do one thing take take her number.
C: ya gud idea... ya i will msg u her number

M: no need....

A: (angry)i told u na these all actprs are just...

M:(pissed off) shut up....i already have her number.

A: bhai .....arent they too fast

C: one second first tell me your MULAKAT story

Manik told them that road incident.

C:(laughed) i always say her to become lecturer....it suits her. Tumhe bhi nhi choda.....hahahha

A: but number and ol

Thn manik told them about club incident and of course her number trick.

A: mann gye you really has some qualities of an actor

M:(sarcastically) obliged to hear..

And rest of the day trio spent in roaming around the city.

After dropping manik at hotel and aryamaan at his house, cabir went to his house.

Next part will be full of manan.
Keep voting and commenting.
Next update will be soon.