Chapter 21

Chapter 21

The doorbell rang right as I walked into the main hallway on my way to the kitchen. “Who is it?” I asked annoyed I needed my coffee.

“Delivery,” the voice yelled and I put my hand on my gun.

I slowly opened the door and breathed when I saw the uniformed deliveryman with a package. “What’s the name this time?” I asked not really wanting to know.

“Pet Meyup,” he said blushing.

I grabbed the clipboard thinking, “how did she spell it?” I copied the spelling, signed the form, took the box and shut the door in his laughing face. “Thank you,” I said through the door walking to my coffee.

I tossed the package on the counter and grabbed my coffee, leaning against it with everyone staring at me. “Pet Meyup,” they were curious what the name of the day was.

“You told her she had to use fake names,” Mike laughed.

Pet came strolling into the kitchen wearing a skimpy little yellow bikini ignoring everybody and going straight for the coffee and an apple. She is such a bundle of joy in the morning. “Hey, miss Pet Meyup, you’ve got a package. Did that swimming suit come from Lucas Pesamealot?” She smiled putting the apple back and grabbing a banana, wagging her eyebrows.

“Nope, this came from Lisa Petame,” She said grinning and taking the package and her banana then shaking her ass out the back door.

She was just about to the door when Steve reached out and slapped her a good one on the ass. She fell forward catching herself on the doorknob. Her scowling face towards him was priceless. “You had it coming,” he laughed slowly.

Her look was to kill, “You are asking for it when you shake your ass through a group of guys, in nothing more than a little bikini and sandals.” I defended Steve laughing at her reaction.

She slid opened the glass patio door and slammed it shut behind her, making the glass shake in it’s frame. Then plopped down sulking in a lawn chair opening her package.

“Next up strutting her stuff through the kitchen is my pet. She is wearing a slick little black bikini from god only knows which designer with a fancy pair of black shades and black sandals, from which again, god only knows.” Paul announced in a game show voice following his pet with an irritated look. She made her way straight for the back door.

“Steve sit on your hand, because if she slaps you, you’ll have it coming.” I warned as she passed him.

“Next up comes the pitter patter of one years old today, Jeremiah. He is working his stuff in a pair of navy blue swimming trunks with matching towel and sandals, from probably some expensive designer. Please take notice of his top of the line little swimmer sticking out through the top of his swimming trunks.” Jeremiah was out the door before Paul could finish his game show speech.

“I don’t think he really cares about his grand entrance. I think the kiddie was more important.” I said to Paul watching him wobble over the edge of the kiddie pool.

“You guys are on role today, pissed off both pets and didn’t even catch the attention of a one year old all within five minutes.” Shawn said sarcastically, getting up and heading to the dinning room with his bowl of cereal.

I grabbed my coffee and the box of cereal, Paul grabbed his coffee and the milk and Mike, Jarrod and Rick grabbed their coffees and the bowls. We all headed to the dinning room for breakfast and the break down of the day. Today was Jeremiah’s birthday and we decided to give the pets the day off to celebrate it with him.