Night Terrors

Chapter 3 (Night terrors)

Me and pet went to my other room around eight. I needed to leave no later than quarter to nine. Gently, I kissed her forehead, tucking her in and wishing her a good night, before flicking on the dim lamp and shutting rest of the lights off. I locked the door on my way out, tricking her into thinking that was where she was staying all night. I got ready and then snuck back into her room. She looked so peaceful curled up in a ball in her sleep. Part of me didn’t want to leave her. Instead, it wanted to crawl into that bed with her. The corners of her mouth tugged up into a slight smile. I have to go, I’ll just get my game on twice as much than I normally would and get back here sooner than normal. The girls we were picking up were sluts, most of them slept with men to steal their money, we could do this. I quietly shut the door and locked it, before taking off down the stairs. “We’re playing twice as hard tonight. I want to get back,” I said full of confidence and flying out the garage door to my car.

I found my target within the first five minutes standing at the bar with her group flirting with anything that walked past them. This was going to be an easy night. I strolled up to her smiling my suggestive smile, stopping between her and her friends. As the bartender approached, I order our drinks, listening to her throwing out cheesy pickup lines at every guy that walked past.

“How much does a polar bear weigh?” She finally asked me.

“I don’t know, how much?” I waited for the cheesy line to follow.

“Enough to break the ice. Hi, I’m Ashley.”

"Well Ashley, I think introducing myself is pointless because if it's true that we are what we eat, I could be you by tomorrow morning." The guys all stared at me like I went I crazy. She was a slut, she was horny and I wanted to get home.

“Well, you know what your remind me of?

“What?” I asked knowing it was another line.

“Lucky Charms, You want to know why?”

“Why,” I asked smiling.

“Because you're magically delicious,” she giggled back and her friends gave her the same crazy look my guys were giving me.

“Maybe we should mix together because you are like a glass of milk. You do the body good.”

“How bad would it be if I said that was brother,” I heard Mike ask his target.

“Not as bad as me saying that’s my best friend. You didn‘t get the choice.” His target said giggling.

“Would you girls like to sit with us and listen to this idiot?” Paul asked his target, pointing at me.

“I say we go behind a rock and make it a little boulder,” my target said.

“If you don’t mind listening to that idiot,” Paul’s target laughed pointing at mine.

“Why don’t we skip the rock and make like fabric softener and Snuggle at my house.” I suggested.

“I’m game,” my target was excessively easy. Everyone looked at her.

“Where she goes, we go,” one of her friends said protectively.

“I’m game with that,” I said smiling. “I’ve got more than enough beer and rooms.”

“I’ll protect you from his lameness,” Shawn said to his target walking towards the exit.

“Deal and I’ll protect you from hers.” She said back giggling. I may be lame, but I scored.

“You girls need a ride,” Jim asked watching them stumble to their cars. “We can get your cars later. It’s not worth the ticket.” He added the last line knowing they were all on parole or probation.