Chapter 2: The soft side of the bad boy

Now I had study hall so basically a free period then I could go home!!Which is with Reggie,like a I told you. I was listening to music through my headphones and I was drawing.I was never a good drawer but the only thing I could actually draw is nature.Flowers,trees, different animals etcetera. I was humming to 'Stole the Show' by the famous band KYGO.Suddenly,I felt my shoulder get patted.I frown a little and I look up and then around and saw that Cameron Summers, AKA the bad boy of this school but also the hottest.I gulp a little and I remove my headphones and look in his eyes,preparing for a slap or something but,to my surprise,he didn't.
"Hey,is this sit free?"he asks with a kind smile and points to the empty desk next to mine.I nod shyly "y-yeah..."I say quietly and watch him sit next to me "your...name is Alaska right?"he asks while smiling at me.Okaaaaay this is...weird..?
"Y-yeah...?"I ask,still confused by what's happening.He chuckles and ruffles my hair "you sure are adorable..."he winks and I feel my cheeks getting red and I look away quietly but then up at him again as I feel his hand on mine "come with me".Believe me or not,I wouldve said no but he had that look in his eyes that said something like 'if you won't come,you'll die'.So I nodded and got up and he lead me out of class.The teacher didn't notice that but I wish he would've..
Anyway,he leads me to his locker and he leans against it "s-so...why..did you bring me here?Any special reason?".He chuckles and shakes his head "Alaska,Alaska....poor innocent Alaska".With every word,he came closer to me,making me backing away into the other lockers and I gulp a little as my back hits the lockers "is the princess scared?"he asks teasingly as his body was dangerously close to mine and I whimper silently as he slowly takes my wrists and pins them next to my hips.I look in his eyes scared and,for a second, I see that he was feeling...sorry for me as he looked in mine.But that doesn't last long as he shakes his head and laughs a little "you're so naive..."he mutters and looks back in my eyes "w-what...do you want from me Cameron?.."I whisper as he looks at my lips then back in my eyes "you....I want you Alaska"he smirks a little and releases my wrists "you are mine and only mine"he whispers in my ear and kisses it slowly and I bite my bottom lip to hold in a small squeak "P-Please...n-no"i whimper a little as a blush creeps up on my cheeks.He chuckles and he looks in my eyes as he caresses my cheek slowly "I won't hurt you...I will protect you Alaska...I mean no harm"he says in a surprisingly kind and sweet voice.I've never heard that voice coming from HIM.I frown a little at his words "why...do you want to protect me?.."I whisper shyly as I find myself gazing in his eyes "Because I can't stand seeing you hurt...you don't deserve it"He smiles softly and he slowly runs his thumb over my bottom lip "They are so soft..."he smiles a little and I blush even madder "Would you like to hang out with me...after school?"he asks hopefully and I gulp slightly "i-i..don't-" "Please?...I swear I won't do anything"he shakes his head as I could see that he actually meant those words.For some reason...I trusted him.
"W-When?.."I ask,smiling shyly at him "Today...after school?It is Friday after all"he says after he thought for a little. "Perfect..."I smile at him and he smiles even wider at me "I will see you in front of the school,after this class"he says happily and I nod.He kisses my cheek and he walks away,the opposite way of the class.I breath shakily and I start walking back to class.When I get there,I sit at my desk and I take out my phone and text Reggie "I will come later today,I am going to hang out with Cameron!!" I text,a little bit nervous of how Reggie will react. Just after 2 seconds,he texts back "WHAT?!?!?WHY???" I sigh softly "he asked me to hang out after school...don't worry,I will call you if anything happens".I could imagine him sighing and shaking his head in a disagreeing matter "okay...be safe"I smile and nod even though he couldn't see it "Thanks Reggie,I love you ❤"
"I love you too Alaska,stay safe" was the last thing he texted before the bell rang.