6. Phil's New Friend

(AN: I'm so sorry that this one is short, and for the late update. But the next chapter will be a nice long Dan one, I promise!!!)

Phil

It had been a couple day since the shopping trip, and Phil's excitement was slowly dying as he waited for September 1st. It was another nice, summer day, and dear Philly was watching his brother practice quidditch once again. Phil started to day dream as still semi-consciously watching his brother fly lazy circles, when he started to doze off.

It was several hours later that Phil awoke from his mid-day nap, with his brother shaking his shoulder.

"What is it, Martyn?" Phil asked dazedly, trying to figure out his surroundings.

"There's a storm rolling in, Phil. We have to go inside. 'Sides, the neighbors are over, and they have their grandkid or something. Mum wants you to meet him because he's a first year too." Martyn called over his shoulder as he started to walk away.

Phil scrambled to get up and run to the house to make a new friend. I can't believe my luck! Another boy in my year! I hope we get sorted into the same house! Phil bounded into the house and was entering the living room when he practically stopped on a dime, upon seeing the strange boy in the living room. Phil's face burned bright red as he thought, Dear Merlin! That boy is freaking cute!