Moan for me // Muke

Start from the beginning

I open my mouth to talk but a squeak only comes out.

"Awh is my little baby too embarrassed to talk? Too embarrassed because I found him with three fingers deep up his aşs? Hm?" He taunts.

I nod but Luke shakes his head and tuts. "Were you imagining they were daddy's fingers? Words this time kitten" he says dominance laced in his voice.

"Y-yes d-daddy" I say mentally slapping myself for stuttering.

Luke then bends down to my level on the floor still fully clothed while I'm completely naked.

I feel so intimidated and embarrassed but at the same time I feel as though this is going to be the best night of my life.

Luke then picks me up and throws me on the bed with a low growl "you're so fxcking beautiful kitten" he says looking down at me. "Wanna put those pretty lips to good use?"

I nod eargerly "yes da-ddy"

He smirks before nodding down and I crawl towards him before pulling his pants and tight boxers down his fit legs.

I lick my lips at the sight of how big and hard it is before attaching my full lips to his tip and sucking hard.

He instantly grunts and I wrap my right hand around the base my left grasping his balls.

I take more of him into my mouth using my tongue to its full advantage.

"You like that baby? Taking daddy's big cøck like a good little kitten? You Gunna let daddy fxck your mouth?" He says.

I hum around him letting my right hand rest on his thigh as I relax my jaw.

He sighs in content before thrusting hard into my mouth "yeahh, kitten your such a naughty boy touching yourself while I'm gone"

I blush but moan around him making him thrust harder, causing me to gag a little.

"Mm..thats right choke on it ..ughh...you like that don't you princess?" Luke says.

I hum again in agreement because its true I love him using me like this.

He pulls out of my mouth "Thats enough, don't want to cūm yet baby"

Luke then shakes his head "You know you are not aloud to touch yourself kitten and I know that you love me but I didn't think you would miss me this much" he says gesturing to the laptop making my face go bright red for the 100th time today.

"I think you deserved spanked don't you?" He continues.

I nod a bit to eargerly making him smirk and tell me to get over his knee.

He kneads my ąsš "So pretty baby, you only need five, count for me"

Suddenly his hand comes down hard making me bite down on my lip.

"One, thankyou daddy"

Slap

"Two, thankyou daddy"

Slap

"Three, th-thankyou daddy" I say voice cracking at the end.

His hand comes in contact with my skin again making me jolt forward tears streaming down my face but I'm hard from pleasure.

"Fo-our thankyou daddy-y"

He pauses " I know you love this, the pleasure you get from pain don't try and deny it, kitten" he says hand coming down harder than all the rest making me let out a sob "Fi-ive p-p- please daddy"

"Please what kitty?"

"Please fůck me daddy, please I'll be a good boy I promise" I reply.

"Well I hope you stretched yourself enough babyboy get on your hands and knees,now"

I quickly get into the position he requested and he slid in almost straight away making me moan out loud "daddy yes, harder"

He then decides to turn me around onto my back and lift my legs over his shoulders to get deeper thrusting hard and fast.

Luke bites down on his lip hard to prevent noises with his head tipped back in pleasure.

"Please let your -ahhh right there moans out daddy, wanna hear your sexy noises, yessss" I say sweetly.

Luke looks at me in the eye and thrusts even faster than before hitting my prostate dead on his eyes filled with lust before his mouth hangs open and the loudest most sexy moan comes from his lips making me pant hard getting a lot closer than before.

"Ugh thats it so hot daddy ,yesss" I moan out.

"You like that hm? Like me being vocal in bed? Like me filling your tight hole up?" He says moaning afterwards with a smirk.

I moan in return "Yes daddy so much gunna cüm because of it, because of you"

"Mm yes your dirty words are making me need to aswell go on kitten, cùm for daddy" Luke says grabbing my dıck and stroking fast matching his thrusting.

I pant and Luke lets out a long moan and thats all it takes for me to paint both our chests in my ćum breathing hard as Luke kept thrusting to ride out my high.

"So tight kitten" he says.

He then pulled out and began stroking himself over my face hard.

"Thats it daddy, cûm all over my face and in my mouth like the little cųmslùt I am, give it to me"

Luke groaned and stroked even faster cūmmįng all over my face with a loud moan his head tipped back and eyes screwed shut.

After cleaning up we got into bed and Luke kissed me passionately."You're amazing" he said into my mouth.

I pulled back with a grin.

"Could say the same to you, daddy"

Idek... was that okay?

I can't tell if this is reallyyyyy baddd, please tell mee.

Also I need requests, the more requests the more updates:)) xo