Peter Pan and Henry Mills

ابدأ من البداية

I pointed to an opening in the trees for Henry to fly down in. That's where my boys were waiting. We lightly crashed landed. We both quickly got up with a big smile on Henry's face.

"See if you believe, anything is possible." Henry exclaimed cheerfully.

"You couldn't be more right, Henry." I agreed with a smirk forming. Henry took a step back with confusion.

"How do you know my name? I never told you." Henry asked fearfully.

"Let's make it a game, a puzzle to solve." I vaguely stated. Foreshadowing possibly.

"You lied. You are a lost boy, you work for Pan." Henry stated boldly.

"Not exactly. I am, Peter Pan." I corrected, staring him down.

"But you told Greg and Temora that magic was bad. You helped them destroy it, why?" Henry questioned, obviously still confused.

"Because I needed their help. And it's so much easier getting someone to hate something, than to believe." I explained.

"Why did you bring me here?" Henry demanded.

"For quite some time, I've sought for something important. Something more illusive than the greatest of mysteries." I started.

"What?"

"The heart of the truest believer. And when you took that pixie dust Henry, and jumped off that cliff," I paused, knocking on a hollow tree that resided some of my lost boys, signaling them. "You proved yourself. You are the lucky owner of that very special heart. And now, you and it, are mine." I finished, pointing to him.

I took out my blade and raised it in the air, knowing that things were going to get a lot more interesting around here.

"Come on boys!" I yelled.

One by one they began to file out of their hiding spots. We began to slowly walk our way toward Henry and trapped him.

"Let's play!"

End of Flashback

After that I had brought him back to camp. It was a glorious day and I had become victorious. Bringing Henry had started the spark that brought us fun. After Henry arrived, Bree arrived not long after.

I was at my desired destination as I would now be able to go see a great piece of the puzzle. Wendy Darling. I had locked her in a cage as well, she was great leverage. I pulled her down and opened the cage with an evident smirk on my face. She stared at me as I opened the cage door and offered a hand out. She hesitantly took it, keeping her eyes trained on me.

"I have a little favor to ask you Wendy." I stated as I stepped back after releasing her hand.

"What's that?" She asked quietly. Bree was more defiant than her.

"You'll be apart of a little plan that I need you apart of. And you better sell the act." I ordered, slightly narrowing my eyes.

She lightly nodded her head and I smirked. Submissive as usual. I brought her to a treehouse like area. I had explained the plan to her along the way and like I expected, Wendy corporates.

Inside the treehouse I had a decent size bed, a small dresser on her left with a lamp on top, and a thick curtain beside her bed. I would be behind the curtain, overhearing the whole conversation between her and Henry.

"Lay down and begin coughing," I instructed. She obeyed and I went behind the curtain waiting for Felix to arrive with Henry.

I heard Henry climb up the ladder, following the sound of where the coughing was coming from. Curiosity killed the cat, I snickered. They began to converse among themselves. Henry asking questions and Wendy answering them, manipulating Henry into wanting to help 'save' magic.

After he left, I came out of my hiding spot and smirked.

"That's was perfect." I applauded.

"I don't like lying to the boy." Wendy sighed.

"Don't think of it as lying, think of it as acting." I reasoned.

"What do you plan to do with Henry?" Wendy questioned.

"That's for me to know and you to find out. Now, back to the cage, shall we?" I replied.