Connie had to briefly wipe under her eyes as she stood up and wrapped Cal into a hug. "Thank you-" "Don't mention it, I meant it all." She sat down again realising Jacob was about to make a small speech himself.

"I have no idea where to start. There aren't enough words to describe what you mean to me, and I can't even begin to try and express how much I love you.

The day you agreed to marry me was a pretty good day but it's not the one I remember. Not even the day you agreed to let me take you out.

The day I remember most clearly is the day you finally let me in. A day that was hard for us all, left many of us feeling broken and lost without his face.

You couldn't keep up that strong willed act and you know what, I'm glad you couldn't. The day you let me in is one I'll never forget because I couldn't be here without it.

Connie you are everything Charlie and Cal said you are. Beautiful, head strong, admirable and I'm proud to call you my wife but there's something they missed...

When I met you I knew about your daughter but I didn't realise how much of an incredible girl you had raised. Grace is a true credit to you and she'll always be a daughter of mine.

4 years ago you gave me the best news any man could hope for. Charlie was the final piece of the puzzle I'd been trying to make for so long.

I couldn't ask for a better role model to my children because it's impossible to find a mother who cares like you do. You'd do anything for those two and I admire that about you. It's something I could never find anywhere else and it makes me love you even more.

Never change who you are sweet cheeks because you're perfect. The way you smile, the way you hate me for talking about you, the way you look in the morning, the way you laugh with Grace and Charlie. I could watch you all day and still be mesmerised by you."

Jacob held Connie's hand and made her stand up. He looked into her eyes as he moved his hands to rest either side of her face. "You are and always will be the love of my life Connie. I promise to always protect you and love you. You've made me the happiest man in the world and I can't thank you enough."

By this point tears were rolling down her cheeks as he leaned closer to her and pressed his lips against hers. Everyone cheered as they watched the happy couple.

When they broke apart Jacob smiled "I love you..."  Connie returned the smile as he kissed her briefly again before turning to sit down.

"Actually before we stop this, there's something I should really tell you all... Especially you."  Connie turned to Jacob who was watching her a little confused.

"You say that Charlie was the final piece to the puzzle you'd been trying to make..."  Connie held his hand and slowly raised it to her stomach. "He wasn't..."

Jacob's eyes widened as people around them listened with smiles on their faces. "I love you so much-"  She didn't have a chance to say anything else as he stood up and wrapped his arms around her waist. He pressed his face to her shoulder as he felt tears come to his eyes.

When Connie looked at him she noticed this and rested her hands on his cheeks. "This is supposed to be the other way round muscles-" "I told you he wasn't that tough, right lil sis?"  Jacob laughed as he turned his attention away from Cal and back to Connie.

"Really?" "Really, we're having a baby."  Grace and Charlie ran across the room and wrapped their arms around Jacob and Connie. He dropped down to lift Charlie up while Connie wrapped her arm around Grace.

Alicia called out from the other end of the table. "To Connie, Jacob, Grace, Charlie and baby number 3!  Congratulations guys!"  Everyone congratulated them as Connie and Jacob never took their eyes off of each other.

"So what Cal said-" "No chance Mr Masters, you've got no chance..."  He smiled as everyone began to move from the tables leaving them as the last ones in the room.

Jacob stepped closer dropping his arms around her waist. "Sure I can't tempt you Mrs Masters?"  Connie raised a perfectly arched eyebrow as her arms went around his neck.

"Mmm that sounds so strange-" "What? Mrs Masters? Get used to it sweet cheeks because I'll never get tired of hearing it."  Connie leant up as she kissed him while he deepened it. "Just wait for tonight sweet cheeks-" "Can't wait but right now we should probably get outside before your delightful best man tells everyone we've fulfilled his speech."

Jacob smiled lacing his fingers through hers and strolling outside to where everyone had gathered. It had already been a long day but it was only just the start and neither of them could wait for everything they had waiting for them. It would always be the five of them against the world.

So that's all! I hope you enjoyed it, thank you once again for following this for the 60 odd chapters it's had! Sorry to end it for all those that have commented recently about not finishing here, in all honesty I've began to lose interest and university work is calling 😂 A new fic of mine which is all pre written is already up, just updated piece by piece when I get five minutes! 😱🙈