"If vampires want her blood, why would you want to kill  her? That would get you killed as well?" I questioned. 

"Vampires want her blood yes, but there's one beast who wants it more than anything."

Cameron and Vanessa both looked at me, in disbelief. We all knew what she was about to say. 

"Zedd." She was looking at the wall, completely lost in thought. 

"So what if he wants it? That would mean even worse death for you!" Vanessa exclaimed, saying exactly what was on mind. 

"He wouldn't kill me. After all, I'm following his orders," Krystal had a devilish smile on her face, her skin getting paler by the minute. 

"You're working with Zedd?!" Cameron loudly asked, "Krystal...you're better than that." Vanessa looked at Cameron while he said that, and then quickly looked away. Her face stoic, compressing her feelings.

"I still don't understand why you were trying to kill  her. If Zedd wanted her blood, you would've done some other abracadabra to distract us or ambush us." I reasoned. 

Krystal, completely ignoring my statement, continued to stare at Cameron. "You revived the girl, correct?"

"Her name is Elena," Cameron simply claimed. He stood, applying more pressure to one leg. 

"How did you do it?" She said with a tone that says 'I already know the answer but I want to hear you say it'. I glanced over at Cameron, who was caught off guard by her tone. 

"I reversed your spell"

"Which means you know the spell...right?" She longingly stared at Cameron, up and down. Cameron didn't mind the stare, he wanted to know what I wanted to know. Vanessa on the other hand, was getting irritated by Krystal flirty attempts at Cameron. 

"The spell was Aufero" Cameron recalled. 

"And what does that mean..."

"It means KILL!" Vanessa interrupted. "Clearly, proving our point." 

Krystal didn't even flinch. Her eyes were glued to Cameron, still waiting for a response. 

"It also means to take away..." Cameron mused. He finally understood.

"What is it? Cameron?" I quickly asked.  Krystal was sitting in the chair, amused. 

"She was trying to teleport the blood from her body elsewhere," Cameron asserted. 

"Yay! You cracked the code. I wasn't able to teleport all the blood, but at least some. Zedd would be worried that he didn't get the rest of the blood. He's probably looking for me right now." She hissed. "I warn you Andrew, clinging on to this human would be the death of you. Zedd isn't the only one looking for her. Someone bigger, badder, stronger..." Krystal cackled with laughter, filling the room with an odd negativity. 

Vanessa vamp sped up to Krystal, and snapped her neck. "She was getting a bit too cozy, don't you think?" 

**

**

Elena POV

I was standing in a dark room. It took some time for me to realize i wasn't alone. In fact, there were 4 people in the room. A man dressed in a suit, a woman in a dress. Her straight dark hair, flowing over her shoulders. As my vision cleared, I realized it was Lily.

 A girl was tied up to a chair, she had curly ginger hair, and beside her was

"Damon!" I ran up to him, to touch his face. To smell his essence. To feel his heartbeat against mine. Then I realzied i was in the trance. Damon looked up to lily and said "Okay!" His voice was hoarse, and when i looked at him entirely, I saw that he was tied up with vervain.  

"This vervain stings like a bitch and your family drama makes the prospect of hell look like Disneyland," Despite the serious circumstance, I couldn't help but laugh. I missed his voice. I missed his humour. I missed him. 

"So please," He continued. He looked over to the ginger girl, then back at Lily. "One swift stab straight to the heart. Let's get this over with." Only then I registered everything. Lily was going to kill him. I knew she wasn't very fond of him, but how could she kill her son?!

I walk up to her, tears forming in my eyes. 

"No. No Lily. Don't kill him" I knew i couldn't do anything, but watching him die would be the death of me. 

"You chose the Heretics over Stefan and me every chance you had, why stop now?" Damon's voice was full of pure bitterness. I looked over at Damon. Why did he have to call upon Death? I understood that Lily had to choose between Damon and the ginger head. 

The girl with the ginger head finally spoke. "Lily, please." She too was crying. Lily walked over to her. 

"You are such a strong girl," Lily sadly said, playing with her hair."I'm so sorry I didn't see it sooner" For a moment, I thought Lily would kill her. But instead, she walked over to Damon. 

"No lily! Don't kill him," I tried pushing her away, but my hand went right through her. 

"My son," She gently touched Damon's face. "Please forgive me,"

"NO!!" I couldn't control my tears. I hurt so much. Not being able to do anything. All i could do was watch. She was going to kill Damon, and i couldn't do anything about it. "NOO" I sobbed. 

"KILL ME!" Damon provoked. I wanted to slap him as much as i wanted to hug him. Why wouldn't he shut up? Did he always have to present himself to death!?

Lily turned away, and faced the man in the suit. "You were wrong about so many things," She spoke and her voice showed pure pain. "I never had the courage to tell you before, but I do now." Lily stood right in front of the man. In her hand was a stake. She was going to kill him? Who was he? 

"You are wrong Julian." Lily said each word clearly an expressed her pain and confidence. Julian... The man Matt was talking about before. So this is Julian. Lily eyes were full of tears, but then she smiled. "I can choose them both." 

I finally put the puzzle pieces together. Julian was forcing Lily to choose between the ginger head and Damon. 

Lily suddenly staked herself. I was shocked, my hands came to my mouth. Julian rushed over to her, holding her in his arms. "No Lily!" He yelled. He took the stake out of her heart.

 "My sweet foolish girl! I've already unlinked us

 "My sweet foolish girl! I've already unlinked us." A pang of pain hit me in the heart when I saw Lily's expression. She was trying to save both her families. Her sons and her heretics by killing Julian. Tears were falling from my eyes. 

Stefan came from the door. "No!" Another girl with dark brown hair yelled for her. "Lily!" Julian vamp sped out of the room. I stood in the corner, still shocked by the act of love that Lily committed and the absolute treachery Julian showed. 

Stefan was holding Lily in his arms, while she cried. My vision itself was getting blurry, but this time I knew it wasn't because of the tears. I had to leave. 

"Goodbye" And everything went black.