Falling

Luke's POV

"Luke you are not ending this conversation" Bri said, following me into to the living area, setting herself down on the couch opposite me.

"There's nothing to talk about" I continued. In a rather monotone voice.

"Erm? Yes there is Luke, why are you so bothered about me and Harry spending time together, I do have other people to talk to! So what, he was comforting me, that's what friends are for!"

"Bri do you not see it? He's probably just using you! Why are you so dumb! Even you should know that Harry can't even hold a relationship, he's a womanizer, a man whore, and he probably just wants to date you for the publicity of having a hot, soon to be model girlfriend, and then fuck you, and do anything he likes to you, because he's Harry, and ever girl wants him don't they! And then he will dumb your sorry ass"

"I..."

"Wait no Bri I'm-"

"SAVE IT LUKE, WHY DID I EVEN TRUST YOU? I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND, BUT THEN AGAIN I GUESS IT WAS "STUPID" OF ME TO THINK THAT HEY? I TRUSTED YOU WITH EVERYTHING THAT'S HAPPENED TO ME, AND YOU WERE SO SUPPORTIVE, TURNS OUT YOU ARE JUST A MASSIVE DICKHEAD. I AM DONE WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU, STAY AWAY FROM ME LUKE HEMMINGS. DO NOT EVER. EVER. TALK TO ME AGAIN"

And with that. She was gone, I had fucked everything up. The only girl I had ever taken an interest in. Now hates me and wants nothing to do with me.

2 days later

Bri's POV

"Morning guys" I said to Harry and Niall, sitting on the couch of the hotel room.

"Morning babe, where you going?" Harry asked. "The store, gonna go buy myself a video camera!"

"Why?" Niall questioned.

"Well a friend of mine suggested I should open a YouTube account, to post fashion videos, vlogs, maybe even singing, things like that" I chuckled, grabbing my bag and heading out of the door.

Harry's POV

"Since when does Bri sing?" Niall asked, confusion in his voice.

"Im not sure actually, I've never heard her sing"

"That girl is just full of surprises" he chuckled.

"Did you hear what happened with Bri and Luke?" I asked.

"No? Explain.."

"He had a massive go at her for spending time with me, saying that I was a man whore and a womanizer who can't hold a relationship, and that I will apparently use her for publicity, then fuck her, and then dump her.."

"Woah.."

"And you know what makes it worse?"

"Hmmm?"

"I'm falling for her... hard.."

-------------------------------------

5 votes and 3 comments for the next chapter :)

I'm sorry but I need to know if this story is actually enjoyable to read
-Liv ❤