I loved her

Brianna's POV

"It's a ... Yes" I replied

Vogue want me to be their cover girl.

Me a cover girl

A vogue cover girl

No way, it still hasn't sunk in yet.

A cover girl with scars.

--------

After the meeting Harry was straight on his phone talking in a hushed voice. Who was he talking to? Luke? It had to be.

-----

Luke's POV

Luke's POV
After seeing Harry and Brianna getting close it bugged me, so fucking much. Why? Why would Brianna be getting cozy with one of my best mates? And I though we had something. I'm so stupid

Slamming the front door. I had to get away. I couldn't believe Brianna after what she told me about her father, I thought we were close, obviously I was wrong.

After walking to the park a good hour away from the house. I could finally make sense of what I was thinking. Brianna was making Harry jealous. I knew it. It wasn't long before I fell the tears streaming down my face.

What if I was more like Harry? Would Brianna like me then? Feeling the vibration in my jean pocket from someone ringing me. It was Harry.

"What do you want harry" I said after picking up

"Where are you Luke?" Harry asked

"Why the hell would you carry Harry weren't you busy with Brianna before I interrupted?" I shouted down the phone

"It wasn't like that Luke, I can ---- "

"Oh fuck off Harry" I interrupted him and hung up. 11pm. How long had I been at the park?

After walking back to the house it was way after 12pm when I got back.
After sneaking past the living room when the TV was on some news channel.

I went to my room and crashed on the bed. Not bothering to turn on any lights. I must have fell asleep because the next I heard was my bedroom door opening. I forgot Brianna was sharing my room.

"Luke, it's not what it looked like" Brianna whispered

"Listen Brianna, from what I saw you and Harry were getting pretty close. I need space okay." And with that I got up, took a small blanket and went and sat in the living room.

I loved her. I love Brianna and Harry was taking her away from me, again. Just like last time because Harry always gets the girls not me.

-----

Okay so that's a super long chapter with 2 DIFFERENT POV'S hope you enjoy it :)

Comment, vote, fan, tweet me @Bethanyy5SOS.

MWAHHH