Ice cream and movies

"Luke Hemmings, were getting strawberry and that's final. You picked mint, I picked caramel. You don't get too pick two ice cream" I scolded Luke as he had his heart set on having mint and strawberry as the two ice cream tubs.

We ended up at tescos after Luke dropped the guys off at nandos, he decided me and him were going to have a movie night.

"Please" Luke wined as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I shivered under his touch. He seemed to notice as, he pulled his arms away.

"I don't mind" I replied quietly hoping he wouldn't hear.

"Good" Luke whispered into my ear as he wrapped his strong arms around my waist for the second time to day. Butterfly erupted in my belly.

After settling on getting 3 tubs of ice cream, packets of jelly baby's and skittles, red bull and of course oreo's. we headed to the checkout(till). Luke payed for the shopping as we headed back to the car I noticed it wasn't even 6 yet.

Luke was wearing a huge grin as we walked across the car park.

"How come your so happy?" I asked curiously. He kept on grinning

"I'm getting ready for all this ice cream" he replied, rolling my eyes and shaking my head as we reached the car.

After loading the bags into Niall's land rover, which Luke had borrowed. After spending home, we headed up to Luke rooms with our snacks.

"Do you want to go get your blanket babe?" Luke asked. He called me babe. After day dreaming for a little while, Luke had already set up the DVD and grabbed my blanket.

"What are we watching first?" I asked Luke after coming back from my daydream.

"The bucket list" he said quietly

"That films sad" I remember the plot from when I use to watch it with mum.

A few hours and a couple of tears later, I had finished my ice cream and Luke was half way through his.

Luke noticed me pouting at him as all my ice cream was gone.

He chuckled as he pulled me into his warm chest.

"We can share the last tub sweetie"

It felt so good, snuggled into Luke's arms, breathing in his smell and feeling his warmth.

My eyes feeling heavier and heaver as Luke's grip loosened on my waist. After nearly getting too sleep I heard luke say four words I didn't know if I wanted to hear.

"I love you Bri"

BRUKE BRUKE BRUKE

Arnt they cute

;) so tweet me what you think @Bethanyy5SOS

MWAHHH