comfort inn • kth

"yah, calm down! appa's home." He picked up his 18 month year old baby girl and kissed her cheek. His head snuggled into her neck before pressing his lips to her temple.  He held his daughter close to his chest as he closed his eyes.

He smiled up at the woman who walked into the room, he walked to her and pulled out his wallet, he presented 5000w to her. "Kamsaimnida, for looking after Nari every day. I really appreciate it." He bowed at the woman before she left without a word.

He kissed Nari's cheek softly as he walked over to the sofa. He sat his daughter in his lap. "Nari ah, appa has bought something for you." He pulled out a pink pacifier for her, he knew how much she loved them and well her old one was all dirty. Nari instantly began to giggle and laugh, she grabbed it from her father's hand and sucked on it. She looked up at her  father's hair and began to tug at her father's hair. Taehyung chuckled before tickling her stomach a little.

How did something so beautiful resemble something so heartless. It made him upset thinking back to the time he had spent with Nari's mother, but he tried not to let that stop him from spending time with his little bundle of joy.

Nari's mother was Taehyung's first love, Taehyung had met her at one of his shows abroad when he was part of Bangtan Sonyeondan, two years ago. She was nothing like he had imagined his first love to be like. She looked like an angel but inside she had other desires, she had used Taehyung to gain popularity. She had become a famous model after dating Taehyung, after giving birth to his child. She had left him to take care of their baby to continue her cheating ways.

He was so in love and so blinded by the fact that the girl he loved more than his own life had been using him like money, trading him away when something more greater was in sight.

Right now the only thing Taehyung cared about was Nari, he worked with BTS during the days and spent his nights with her. He made sure to let Nari's nanny, Semi record any major things like her first words or first steps for him so he didn't miss anything. He wanted to be the best father in the world for her...he wanted to be her mother and father.