Special Story: She Is One of My Precious Little Sisters(Tora's 16th Birthday)

A tired, newly turned sixteen-year-old Tora placed her head on the lap of her older sibling in her small apartment. She had attended a dinner party with her eldest sibling Tetsuko, grandparents, and an business partner of her grandfather and his son. What was supposed to be a happy occasion was turned into a war zone when Tora and Tetsuko out that she(Tora) had a "supposedly" 'irreversible' arranged marriage with the business partner's son arranged by her birthparents.

$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%
FLASH BACK:
Five hours ago:

It took all the self-control Tetsuko had to not grab his younger sister and leave the restaurant. Tora gripped his sleeve like she used to do when she was younger whenever she was frightened. Knowing that he had to do something, Tetsuko asked to be excused and dragged Tora. The business associate's red haired son was about to follow their example, but Tetsuko gave him an exceedingly harsh glare that made the boy froze in his seat.

It was two and a half hours before the two siblings returned. Tetsuko had four folders in his hand while Tora was holding a leash of a big German Shepherd. Tetsuko placed the folders in front of his grandparents and their business partner and his son.

"The former contract has been canceled." he informed them. "It has been for several years. The cause: handing over the custody of Tora in my name, despite my being a child at the time, and not in the name of my grandparents. As an emancipated person and her guardian, it is within my right to not forgo this amai. However, Tora did not want any tension between our families and our business. Despite what she is feeling, Tora is willing to forgo this amai. This is the new contract. I made sure there are benefits for both sides to keep them both happy."

The red haired boy picked up a folder. He read through the contract and saw something that caught his attention.

"What is this?!" he said. He read a section out loud. "Conditions to this amai between Kuroko Tora and Akashi Seijuro: 1. Kuroko Tora , the fiancee, may change her name if she wishes. 2. Akashi Seijuro, the fiancé, is to never hit or abuse Kuroko Tora. 3. Kuroko Tora and Akashi Seijuro may not pursue a romantic relationship with the opposite or same sex during the years of marriage. Reasons: a. to promote a relationship with the fiancé and fiancee; b. only the first heir of the Kuroko clan are allowed to have a romantic relationship with the opposite sex(as the Kuroko clan's first heir is raised both as a girl and boy); c. the Akashi clan is a strictly traditional family. 4. A minimum of four children is to be born in the marriage between Kuroko Tora and Akashi Seijuro, permitting two heirs to be born to each family. 5. No divorce is permitted until a. the minimum of four children is reached; b. at least twelve and a half years of marriage has been reached; and c. both the fiancee and fiancé are willing to be divorced. Should a divorce happen, Kuroko Tora is to be given custody of all four children, and Akashi Seijuro is to be allowed visitation rights on every other weekend and the said children's birthday(s)."

Tetsuko gave the four people a furious smile.

"Just so you know, my Great-Aunt just bought 25% of the Akashi Corp. shares and my own business partners own another 20% altogether. I as well own 5% of Akashi Corp. shares. Break one of the contract conditions, and you'll find yourself bankrupt. You can say good-bye to your first-class lifestyle and say hello to third class."

FLASH BACK ENDS.

@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#
Tetsuko petted his little sister's head as she slept on his lap. He softly smiled before putting on his normal emotionless face. His silver-speckled sky blue eyes immediately gazed into the red and yellow eyes of the red haired boy who sat across from them.

"What, Akashi-san?" he said to questioning boy.

"Why all the unnecessary conditions you have forced my father to agree to on the contract?" Akashi stubbornly replied.

Tetsuko glared. "Tora is a fragile being. The original contract restricts her freedom. It was true that the original contact was invalid, but only because my parents gave the custody to the head of my clan, my grandfather, who in part gave her custody to me when I was eleven. If my parents had not, the contract could only be partially invalid, giving free reign for them to change the contract. However, when my grandfather gave away the custody of Tora to me, he made the contract to be invalid.

Akashi glanced carefully into Tetsuko's cold, piercing sky blue eyes specked with silver.

"As Tora's legal guardian, I have gained the right to arrange her marriage should I chose to. Of course, we had not heard of any amai contract until today. When we were out, I had every single one of my best family's lawyers look up every single amai contract that was made between all of my intermediate and secondary family members. Of course, the process took an hour. When they sent the contract to me, I was enraged. I did not know what Tora's biological parents were thinking. They basically stripped every single freedom from Tora, making her nothing more than a simple puppet for them to use and throw away. It was ridiculous. Of course, there was a way to make the contract invalid, by giving up custody twice, which happened.

"Akashi-san, you should be glad Tora wanted to go on with this amai, otherwise our families will have a cold-blooded tension with each other. Thus, I had my lawyers make a new contract-one that would enable Tora to be free from any restraints the old amai contract had on her and from any harm you could have inflicted had not I put any.

"Should you dare threaten to hurt Tora, I will definitely reflect revenge a hundredfold on you. Tora is not merely someone I took in out of pity. She is one of my precious little sisters."

----------------------------------------------
I am planning to rewrite this side story and make it better. Look for the edited version in the separate Kuroko and His Siblings: Side Stories.