Ch. 8: Meet the Angel

April 5
Bold-English
Normal-Japanese
-.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.-
Fast forward to the day of the Vorpal Swords vs Jabberwock game (pretend it's during spring break)

Two young students silently watched from the crowds as Vorpal Sword struggled against the Jabberwock. One wore a baby blue shirt and black basketball skorts while the other was wearing a pair of shades and hoodie. The former's dark blue haired glisten in the sun while the latter's light blue hair remained partially hidden underneath the hoodie.

"He should accept that he isn't one or the other," the first said to the second, bright navy blue eyes watching a red hair boy missing a dunk. "Isn't that right, Captain?"

"How many times do I need to tell you, Angel, that my name is not Captain," the second student sighed. "I don't even go to your school. But yes, had Tora's fiancé  accepted that they are both the one and the same, than he would have mastered Emperor's eye, or develop it even further."

"What about your new teammate, Nii-sama?" The first student quietly asked, raising an eyebrow. "Is he up to your standards or not?"

The second student blinked before answering his sister. "The boy needs stamina  training-perhaps I will bring Kaijo to my mountain/sea retreat. He needs to find a new style to play. Stealing from others will not let him grow to his full potential. The bot needs to make up some techniques of his own. Though he has a lot of hidden potential, he lacks the stamina for it. And not to mention all those extra fancy movements. The boy would have conserve more energy without those."

The girl turned from the game, looking at her brother in shock. "But yours are fancier than anyone's!"

"But they do not waste movement, thus allowing me to play longer." He coldly stated. "And my techniques are simple, not fancy. They only look like that because I practiced very hard to find a way to make them look good while not wasting energy."

The girl could only remain silent. They continued to watch the game until it was done. Vorpal Sword barely won 120-119.

"I've seen enough," the boy said to the girl. "I have gotten the information I needed. I need to return to the photo shot. Do you want to come?" He eyed the lunch basket his sister was carrying.

"No," the girl shook her head. "I'm going to see Tetsuya-nii-san."

"That's fine," said the boy, walking away. "I shall see you soon then, little sister. Make sure to gain some weight as well. You seem too pale." He gave a her a wave goodbye before leaving. He mumble something that the girl couldn't hear.

"I swear I need to talk to Tora about telling Angel and the others stories of my fans. Can't have her giving the other nightmares."

*^**^**^**^**^**^**^**^**^**^**^**^**^**^**^**^**^**^**^**^**^**^*

"Good job," Kagami slapped Tetsuya's back.

"I can't believe we won," Aida stated.

"It's really a miracle," added Momoi, crushing Tetsuya under her breast. "The Jabberwocks are so hard to beat, but we did it!"

"I think my brother would appreciate it if you let go of him, Miss," a quiet feminine voice called out to the pink haired girl. Everybody jumped. "He's almost as dark as Mr. Navy Blue's hair. Please my brother breath."