There were six of them. Tetsuko, Tetsuya, Tenshi, Tenri, Terumi, and Tora were their names in birth order. They all were normal children until they hit five . That was when they were secretly classified as child prodigies.
An unavoidable accident occurred when they were eleven, so the siblings were separated. Tetsuya stayed in Japan but moved to Tokyo with their parents. Their grandparents took Tenshi, Tenri, and Terumi to the United States. Tetsuko and Tora were sent to live with a great-aunt in England.
What will happen when the siblings are brought back together?
Better summary inside.
Characters may be OoC.
Disclaimer: I don't own Kuroko no Basuke. It belongs to whoever created it. Any pictures I use, they are not mine either unless specified.
This story isn't going exactly the way I want it to be, so I am going to rewrite it in another book. Most things are going to be the same, but there is going to be a twist. What will it be? Find out in the revised version. Maybe after I completed the revised version, I'll finish writing the 1rst version.
- Intro to Prologue
- Special Story: A Bittersweet Birthday(16th birthday)
- Special Story: The Triplet's Birthday(16th birthday)
- Character Profile: Kuroko Tora
- Ch. 1: A Call Changes the Day
- Ch. 2: A White Tigeress "Pounces" In
- Ch. 3: I'm a White Tigeress
- Special Story: She Is One of My Precious Little Sisters(Tora's 16th Birthday)
- Character Profile: Kuroko Tenri
- Ch. 4: Practice Game with Shutoku?! Part 1
- Ch. 5: Practice Game with Shutoku?! Part 2
- Ch. 6: A Stop by a Sushi Restauraunt
- Side Story: Plain Vanilla vs. French Vanilla
- Ch. 7: "I'm Offensive In My Defense"
- Character Profile: Kuroko Terumi
- Character Profile: Kuroko Tenshi
- Ch. 8: Meet the Angel
- Ch. 9: Her Best Defense Is Her Offense
- Side Story: Passing Through
- Character Profile: Kuroko Tetsuko
- Ch. 10: Meet Kaijo's Vice Captain-the Eldest Kuroko
- Special Story: The Christmas After the Incident
- Ch. 11: Quick Trip to Shinju Library* revised version
- Character Profile: Basketball Senpai-tachi; the Mentors
- Ch. 12: Who Are They?