don't touch my fruitgushers

Start from the beginning

"I don't think it's their top priority, Bar."
Pippin scoffed, watching the screen for any blinking lights that meant crime.

"I wish it was. My job would be so much easier." Barry replied with another sigh.

Pippin sensed his morale going down so without really thinking, she blurted out: "How long would it take you to run around the world?"

It worked because Barry laughed.
"I'm glad we're asking the important questions here."

She laughed, breathing a little sigh of relief.

"Given at your current rate-" Cisco started to add his scientific mumbling to their conversation, his head poking out of the lab.

"Around the world in eighty days?"Pippin cut in, smiling when Barry scoffed.

"More like eight."

She rolled her eyes, even though he couldn't see. "Aren't we modest?"

He only chuckled. "It's weird to hear your voice in my ear instead of Cisco's."

A laugh left her lips as she heard the amusement in Barry's voice.

"If you want, I can call him back and he can talk in your ear." She shot back, hearing Barry chuckle.

"Police are on their way." He piped up again before sighing. "I'm taking a break, the police have this for now."

Pippin started to talk but only a few minutes later, Barry whizzed through the door, disappearing into the back room and reappearing with his normal clothes on.

"I kinda wanted to kiss you with the suit and see what it felt like." Pippin teased, throwing her arms around his neck.

He smiled, enveloping her in a tight hug.
"I mean, I could go put the suit back on."

A jolt of electricity ran down her spine when his lips brushed against her but despite the feeling, she shot him a glare. Of course that didn't stop him from burying his face in her neck and sighing in contentment.

"Ready? Reese just texted me saying he's already at Jitters." Pippin hid a smile when Barry groaned, planting a last kiss on her skin before leading her out of the room.

"We could bail," He started, turning his emerald gaze towards her.

"And do what exactly?" She played with the button of his coat, searching his eyes with a mischievous look.

"I could think of a couple of things." His voice gradually became lower until he leaned in to meet her lips with his. The kiss was sweet, sweet enough for Pippin to run her fingers through his soft hair and clutch his shirt tightly. Sweet enough for Barry to make a low sound in his throat, his hands settling on the curve of her waist and pulling her even closer to him. Then it wasn't as sweet anymore.

Unfortunately, Cisco decided to walk in from the lab, squeaking and covering his eyes.
Barry and Pippin both leapt apart, their lips flushed pink and hair wild.

"My poor eyes." Cisco groaned, Pippin hiding her face in Barry's shirt.

"Time for us to go." Barry chuckled awkwardly, patting Cisco on the shoulder while tugging a red-faced Pippin behind him.

"Well, that was mortifying." Pippin shuddered, finally finding her voice a few minutes into their walk.   Barry laughed, wrapping his arm over her shoulder which made her smile despite the awkwardness that had just gone down.  "I still enjoyed it." He responded, his eyes still dark and voice still husky.