Work from home set (smut, G!P)

Camila, Ally, Dinah and Normani otherwise known as fourth harmony were on set shooting the video for 'Work from home'.

Everybody knows that Camila is dating the best Calvin Klein model there is, Lauren Jauregui. Not to mention Lauren has to join them on set because not only is she one of the hot body builder extras but she is singing with them.

"Yo Camila!" The director yelled, "Where's Lauren?!"

"I'm her girlfriend not someone who puts a tracker on her so I know where she is at all times!" She yelled back as the make up artist was just doing her mascara.

As if on queue they heard Lauren's Audio r8 spyder pull up on set. As soon as she got out the director was yelling.

"What time do you fucking call this Jauregui?! Do you not care about your girlfriends career?! I suggest you get your ass into gear or-!" Lauren cut him off.

"Or what? You'll fire me? You're not my manager you twat, you're the director that is going to shoot this video even if it takes all day and night, and I have a very good reason why the Fuck I'm late so don't say that I don't care about my girlfriends career cause we all know that that isn't true, now do your job and just fucking shoot this video, you could've got at least something done," Lauren gritted through her teeth getting in his face. She then completely ignored him and made her way to Camila who watched the not so nice conversation between the director and her girlfriend.

"Hey baby, why are you so late?"

"There was a crash and police everywhere so I had to take the long way here, not to mention I picked up these for you," she smiled handing her some of her favorite chocolate and a pack of bananas making Camila smile, "You said you were hungry so I picked them up whilst I was getting the groceries for Keana," Lauren explained.

"Why were you getting groceries for Keana?" Camila asked after scrunching up her face after Lauren pecked her nose.

"Apparently being pregnant makes women have cravings and Justin isn't in town so I got them for her"

"Okay girls let's get some work done! Lauren go and get changed your outfits in Camila's trailer," Lauren nodded and made her way to the caravan but not before kissing Camila.

"You look really sexy in that outfit by the way baby," Lauren husked in her ear and gave her a wink.

After she was changed, Lauren came out with a pair of dungarees that were undone on one side and a calvin klein sports bra making her show her toned 6 pack. Just seeing Lauren like that made Camila feel hot, and she was not happy when she saw the make up artist rubbing her hands all over Lauren.

"Okay Lauren now that you're dressed and you look all sweaty I'm going to need you as you are shooting a scene with Ally grinding on you," the director said snapping Camila's attention to him.

"Excuse me?!" Camila yelled, "If anyone is going to grind on her it is me!"

"Camila it's just a video, it's acting it's not like it's going to effect you guys, now I'm the director whatever I say goes," He says sternly and rudely making Lauren glare at him for using that tone at her girlfriend.

Half way through shooting it was time for Ally's and Lauren's scene, Lauren was drilling into the wall and Ally turns her around grabbing her dungaree pulling her close so they were within 3 inches of each other, Ally turns and then grinds on her whilst mouthing the words. Lauren can tell that Ally was a pro at this cause she is making Lauren's cock twitch, Lauren's hands go to Ally's hips and pulls her closer and buries her head in Ally's neckband Ally brings her arms up and wraps them around Lauren's neck as she continues grinding. Camila who was watching them shoot this did not like this at all, she gave the director a 'Imma-fucking-kill-you' glare. The director did get really scared under the glare that she was giving him so he shouted 'CUT'.

"What's wrong? Did we do something wrong?" Ally asked innocently.

The director quickly shook his head, "No you and Lauren were perfect Ally."

"Then why did you cut us off?" Lauren asked slightly confused and looked at Ally who mirrored her facial expressions.

"I just don't think that this is the right scene for Lauren, or that Lauren is the right person for you Ally, so I brought Troy up here, lets see how that goes and if it goes well then Lauren you can go in the scene that Troy was in and that means that you are partnered with Camila."

Lauren looked over at her girlfriend who wore a devilish smirk on her face and she just walked off set slightly chuckling at her girlfriends jealousy. The scene with Ally and Troy is going pretty well so it looked like Lauren is going to be in the scene with Camila, Lauren got up and stood behind Camila putting her hands on her hips and kissing her collarbone up to the lobe of her ear where she gently nibbled on it causing Camila to moan softly.

"You know baby, you didn't have to get so jealous. But thank you for making me have 2 sexy ass scenes with the stunning Camila Cabello," Lauren husked into Camila's ear kissing her way down her neck which made Camila's eyes close and tilt her head to give Lauren more access. Then it hit her, 2 scenes??? I thought it was just the 1?' she thought.

"2 scenes baby? I thought it was just the 1?" Camila whispered biting her lip to bite back a moan.

"Mmmhmm, when I do my rapping scene, you Camila Cabello are going to grinding on me, slut dropping, you name it baby, mm rubbing that sexy cuban ass on my crotch, I'm getting hard just thinking about it baby," Lauren moaned to tease Camila and then roughly pulled her into her front making Camila feel the growing boner in Lauren's Calvin Klein boxers. Lauren continued to work Camila's neck leaving wet kisses, and softly nipping at the skin of her neck and her collarbone but then soothing it with her tongue and sucking it. Camila bit her lip so hard it could draw blood, feeling the boner in Lauren's boxers and her getting turned on by the fact that she will be grinding and slut dropping on Lauren later and how much Lauren's lips are doing fucking magic on her neck is unbelievable, it makes her want to fuck her right there and then, but Lauren pulls away making Camila whine at the loss of contact. Lauren just smirks at her and makes her way to Camila's trailer, Camila looks around and sees that no one is watching, she quickly follows Lauren to her trailer.

"Mmm I knew that you would follow babygirl, now come and sit on daddy's lap," Lauren smirked and Camila was happy to obey.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here is my first Smut chapter so it is terrible but do u want a part 2???

-Skye