"Okay, if you say so." Dipper said. For Dipper to gain more confidence, we took a picture of Y/N and put it in front of Candy's face. "Um- um, Hi! Y/N. How you doing?" He nervously asked. Sweating, squirming, stuttering.

Ughh. This is harder than I thought.

~TimeLAPSSEEEEEEE~ Bill: Wohoo!

After the 'practice' I brought out Dippy's 'before' picture and put it in front where we can't see him.

"Okay, girls. This is before, aanndd~" I said as I took off the picture. "This is after." "Woahhhh!" The girls said. "I like this after, now." Grenda said.

She's right. The 'after' Dipper was more confident, adorkable. I think he has the chance to finally talk to Y/N without stuttering!

I squealed as I pulled Dipper's arm and went to the Diner. But before I left I yelled the two goodbye.

~Dipper's POV~

We're at the diner right now. I was waiting for Y/N's shift to be over so I can talk to her. Okay, you can do this, Dipper. Don't stutter when you talk to her.

Finally, Y/N's shift was finally over. Mabel pushed me so I was now in front of Y/N. I blushed.

"Oh! Hi! Y/N! I-I have to t-tell yo-you somet-thing." By stammering so much, I think that Y/N didn't understand me 'cause she respond with a "Huh?"

Then, Mabel butt in. "Y/N, what Dipper trying to say is, he likes you. More than a friend. I know Dipper's kinda have a sweating problem, an awkward, nerdy boy-" Ouch, that hurt. "-At least he loves you. So do you accept him?

I smiled. I was hoping for a good answer. But she looked at us and go away. I looked at ground.

"Aw, bro. It's okay. Let's go." Mabel said. We turned around. But right when we're about to exit the Diner, Y/N called us.

"Hey, Dipper!" Y/N shouted. "Here's my phone number. And here's pie, Susan said it's on the house!" She blushed and walked home, smiling.

Awe. Apple pie, my favorite. Mabel fangirled while I ate on our booth.

"SQUEEE! Ohmygosh! Youneedtocallherrightnow! We don't have a phone. Let's convince Grunkle Stan to buy a phone!" Mabel fangirled.

I chuckled and looked at the note Y/N gave to me.

(Your number.)

~Call me! ❤ Y/N.

Oh, I will definitely call her.

|||BONUS|||

*3rd POV

"Mabel! Mabel! I called Y/N and she said YES!" Dipper exclaimed, coming inside the room.

"That's great, Dipper!-" Mabel yawned. "We should go to sleep, you have a big day tomorrow!" Mabel giggled and went to her bed and so was Dipper.

"Goodnight, Dipper."

"Goodnight, Mabel."

|||Smol TimeSkip|||

"Mabel?.... Mabel.." Dipper whispered, making sure Mabel was darn asleep.

Dipper sighed, relieved as he reached his flashlight over his desk.

He pointed the light towards what he was holding. Dipper smiled.

He looked at the other side of the room.

Mabel wasn't there.

He looked at his hands.

The 'thing' was not in his hands anymore!

"What are you lookin' at?!" Mabel suddenly jumped looking at what she's holding.

"No! Mabel! Don't-" Dipper tried to get it but it was no used.

Mabel finally saw it.

Mabel quietly squealed and smirk.

"Oh ho. I see." Mabel said.

What Dipper was holding is only your cutie picture earlier!

HAHA so inspiring..

~●~●~●~

Hope you enjoyed this oneshot, bros! I will make more! [1094 words]

Love yah! :*

Signin' out,
KimmiePines~