Chapter 1 The Meeting

Start from the beginning

" where to Mia?" He asked starting the engine of the car.

"Oh to The Lindcon company, my brother is expecting me." He nodded.
I arranged the documents needed for the meeting.

My elder brother Leo Lindcon is the CEO of the Lindcon Co. Our company has ranked the most reputed in New York and most part of America. My brother Leo can negotiate any deal he wants. Lately, he was having some problems at work with the Henderson which is another multi-billionaire Co. It is strong and reputed Co. So the meeting with Henderson is very important for our company.

I reached there 10 minute's late total 25 minutes late. I went inside the elevator pushed the 89 floors. As the door was closing a man came running to the elevator. I hold the door from closing. He came inside.

" which floor?" I asked.

"60 please. " he looked out of breath. In a short while, he catches his breath and turns his head towards me.

"So haven't seen you around here?"

"Yeah... I will be working here from today." I blushed.

" cool. Welcome to Lindcon. ..." he was waiting for me to tell my name.
I answered, "It's Mia nice to meet you "

" I am Martin" he smiled at me.
I blushed, his eyes were Hazel brown.

The elevator door opened, " I love to say and chat Mia but as you can see I am running late today gotta go bye. See you around beautiful."

I blushed hard hearing his comment.
The door closed and I reach 89 floors. I was going hurriedly to the conference room where the meeting is held. For one last time, I checked the files assuring that I have everything. I looked up but it was too late to react and see the glass door in front. I went straight ahead and banged myself into the glass door the files fell down on the ground.

Ahh, my nose.

I picked up the files hurriedly. I glanced up and everyone's eye was on me. So embarrassing. I mentally slapped my head. Leo got up from his chair and helped me pick up everything. He took a minute to examine my face. There was a little bruise on my cheek.

I went to the chair and sat down. I could drown my embarrassment.
The meeting went well except the commotion I caused earlier.
I did a quick glance at the people sitting in the room. Mr Henderson was sitting across me. Who was sitting beside him?

He seemed tall with clear blue crystal-like eyes a very handsome face. His hair was Hazel brown in colour. Our eyes met, I quickly avert my eyes. He kept his gaze on me which made me blush more and my heart skip a beat.
The meeting ended with satisfying results. We got the contract with Mr Henderson's.

He came up to Leo and said, " hope to start with the construction soon it's a pleasure doing business with you "

" Thank you for your time. Mr Henderson the pleasure all mine"

Then he turned towards me, " this beautiful lady is my sister Mia "

"Oh, the latecomer" Mr Henderson smiled. I got embarrassed again. Then he said to Leo introducing the man beside him," I will be retiring soon so, my son James will be taking over the company. I would like you to do the dealing in this contact and further matters to him"

Leo smiled at him," congratulations James Henderson it would be nice working with you"

James said," the pleasures all mine sir and please call me James."

"Okay James, this is Mia" Leo introduced us. "I am looking forward to working with you Miss. Mia " he said looking towards me.

We looked at each other with a handshake. He looked like a Greek God. Oh God, why I am blushing so much today? He kept his intense gaze at me. I am having heart trouble now. Then he walked away. The touch of his skin felt like an electric rush.

So this is James Henderson. There is Something about him which make my heart go crazy I thought or I am just might be thinking too much.

 There is Something about him which make my heart go crazy I thought or I am just might be thinking too much

Guys do check out and read my new books !!!!

Dark kiss = seduction romance danger

Scarlet snow = fantasy romance