he has to date someone else

"Liam what the hell are you talking about ?"i screamed at my boyfriend of 5 years he just got back from a meeting and said that he's management said he has to date another girl "first off stop cursing at me second off all I love you and I can't loose you I told them not too but ....""but what liam I don't wanna loose you either I love you too with all my heart and Sol I am in love with you and am scare that I all loose you forever and I won't do that I won't stay by watching you falling for someone other please don't make me watch please "by now I had tears running down my face and sobs leaving my lips and liam turn around and wrapped me in he's arms and hold me he sat down on the couch with me on he's lap shaking and crying mess whispering sweet nothings in my ear until I calmed down and he talk again "I love you baby I would never leave you for someone else you are my life I promise once its over with the contract I will go out and tell the word that you are mine that you are my inspiration the reason I wake up every morning they reason I d die for you are my wife my girlfriend my baby please baby girl don't leave me ""I would not dream of leaving you li I love you and even if I wanted to I can't anymore "" what do you mean?""we need our daddy with us don't we ?" And he's eyes light up and happy tears run down he's face "you mean you are we gonna be parents? " " yes""oh baby girl. Can't wait for us to have our family and spend the rest of our lives together !" "Liam how long is your contract with her ?""5to6 months it will be over before are baby is born i promise now let's get you two in bed shawl we?""_do we get cuddles with daddy two?""of course my loves you don't have to ask for that I belong to you and the baby you can do wherever you want with me what I am and what I have its yours to keep I love you for ever ""and we love you too for ever and ever !"