Chapter 31: Just The Way You Are ( Zeke and Ally )

Start from the beginning

( ZEKE'S POV )

I am waiting for our music to play. At hanggang ngayon, ay wala pa ring nagbabago sa itsura ng mukha ni Ally. Ganun pa rin... MAGANDA! paki nyo? magaganda lang nakikita kaya nitong mga mata ko.. mehihihi...

it's been two months na pala simula ng lumipat si Hell dito sa Frost academy and one month na rin nang mag transfer ang grupo nina Apoy ditto.And these passing days, i couldn't help myself but to like her. Ewan ko ba sa kilig factors ko. Bakit sa dinami-rami ng mga babae, sa isang ipinaglihi sa yelo at apoy pa ang nagustuhan ko.. tskk.. but what can i do? she just caught my attention.. and i can feel that there's something in her that i have to know.. Tumingin siya sa gawi ko and i was surprised to see a hint of emotion in her eyes.. was her eyes smiling at me? o baka naman akala ko lang... i am about to ask her when our music starts to play... I look at her and smile as i sing...

( NOW PLAYING: " JUST THE WAY YOU ARE" by Bruno Mars... Ginawa ko lang po itong duet version para sa ikakakilig ninyo.. hahahaha! )

[ZEKE]

Ohhhhhohhhhhhohhhhhhohhhhhhh

Oh, her eyes, her eyes

Make the stars look like they're not shinin'

Her hair, her hair
Falls perfectly without her trying
She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyday
Yeah

Your eyes seemed to hide many emotions,Apoy. but still everytime i looked at them and everytime our eyes met, i still am captivated by how your eyes shines... and your blank expressions always makes me want to put some glow in it. Gusto kong ako lang ang magbibigay ng saya sa maganda mong mukha. Gayish right? but that's how i feel for you. I never thought that an Ichiro like me with a blood of Yamazaki will be this kind of crazy towards a girl. and i'm sure, my Gorgeous and intelligent cousin knows about it.. yun pa!? talo pa nga siguro ang google at meriam's webster nun sa dami niyang alam.. tsk..

Mas lumapit pa ako kay Apoy at nang nasa harap na niya ako, I winked at her na siyang ikinapula niya... And dude, she looks even more beautiful in it. At ang nakuha ko naman sa ginawa ko ay ang peymous death glare niya.. ganito lang siguro siya magpa-cute guys,,. Yaan na..maganda pa rin naman siya.. sa paningin ko.. haha.. then I continued singing.

I know, I know

When I compliment her she won't believe me

And it's so, it's so
Sad to think that she don't see what I see
But every time she asks me, "Do I look okay?"
I say,

'if you were to ask me if you look okay ,Apoy, of course, I'll answer you NOT with a YES but rather I'll say, " you're perfect..for me..."

Then I heard her innocent and charming voice as she sings the next lines...

( THIRD PERSON'S POV )

Ally looked at the man infront of him who's now looking at her intently and waiting for her to sing the chorus part.

'bakit ba ganito makatingin ang isang to? Bugbugin ko kaya to?'

A question that suddenly popped up on her mind. Then she started singing.

[Chorus:]

When I see your face (face, face...)
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing (amazing)
Just the way you are (are)

"when was the time that I first saw your ugly face,Coldon? Scratch that.. your annoying yet handsome face pala....ugh! where the hell I got those words!? Tssskk...'