CHAPTER 26 : HEART BEAT

A/N: HERE'S THE UPDATE GUYS! TAPOS NA RIN ANG SINULOG CELEBRATION HERE IN CEBU.. ANG SAYA LANG! HAHAHAHA! HOPE YOU ENJOY READING! :)

--------------------------------------------

( ALLY'S POV )

" Yes Queen. Everything's going fine here. The empress is starting her game . and we already have HIS emblem,Queen.And as what you said, we will help her if she asks us for help."

I'm here at the balcony of my room which is located at the second floor of Montereal mansion. And I'm talking on the phone to the dangerous head of the Pierre mafia,the Queen. Empress's mother. I always updated her about what empress have been doing here. Of course, it's also a part of our mission to update her. Hindi rin naman kasi basta-basta ang mga kalaban ng Pierre mafia maging ng Shinigami Empire.and we have to do everything we can to protect the royals of both mafia and empire.

She is called as the "DEADLY QUEEN" in both gangster and mafia world. But her daughter is way more deadly than her. Siguro nga ay ang pinakakatakutan pa sa lahat si Empress. A demon hiding in an angel's face ika nga.

( okay, Freia. i know HE will be happy, now that HIS emblem is back. Just make sure my daughter won't be in danger. Oh I forgot! SHE, herself is DANGER. )

And I can imagine the Queen is grinning evily on the other line. Good thing I won't be able to see her do that. Her evil grin always give me goosebumps. Geez!

" we will, Queen. "

( thank you. I'll call again soon to check on her. We still are fixing some problems on the mafia. And I know, even if we didn't tell it to Devilyn, she already have knew about it. You know our daughter,right? No one can lie to her. Hahaha. Except of course to HIM. )

And I can feel the Queen's voice crack a bit when she mentioned HIM. The pain of missing HIM is still in their hearts. On our hearts.

" yes, Queen. She really is."

( I'll hang up for now, Freia. You all keep safe.)

Then the line went off. The only pain that is so hard to bear is the pain of losing someone you didn't want to lose.

After that conversation,I went downstairs only to find no one, except this 'COLD-DUMB MAN' sitting on the sofa, wearing his faded jeans, vans sneakers and a v-neck gray shirt, with his messy hair.

( A/N: PLAYING THE SONG, " ENCHANTED " FROM THE CHORUS UNTIL THE END OF THE CHAPTER. KUMBAGA, BACKGROUND MUSIC PO NILA ITO. )

 Bakit ang gwapo niya lalo sa ayos niya ngayon? Oh! W-wait!? Did I just praise this man? Geeez! Erase! Erase! Kailan pa ako nagkaroon ng interes sa mga lalaking kagaya ng pinsan ni Empress? Para akong masusuka sa mga naiisip ko.

" ang tagal mo namang bumaba, Apoy. Kanina pa kaya ako naghihintay sa iyo."

He said when I'm infront of him. Anong paki ko kung kanina pa siya rito? Tsk. Wait, why is the house so silent? Where are the people in here?

" umalis na sila. Kanina pa. humabol nalang daw tayo sa kanila. They're going to school to practice"

He said again. Why did he-

" it's obviously written on your face, Apoy. So don't bother asking me why."

Kaya naman ay binigyan ko siya ng cold stare. Tinatanong kita? Psh!

" am i asking?"

I replied. Kakatamad kausap ang isang toh.  I am about to go to the kitchen when i remembered something.