" The Halfling?...Where's Freya?" Most of the dwarves have all been landed on the rock. Freya was placed on another flat area on the rock.

" It's all right. Bilbo is here. He's quiet safe." Gandalf insisted. And Freya she's...." Dwalin and Kili help Thorin up. However, once he's up, he shrugs them off and approaches Bilbo.

" You! What were you doing? You nearly got yourself killed! Did I not say that you would be a burden? That you would not survive in the wild and that you had no place amongst us?" Thorin snapped harshly as he stands face to face with the hobbit. Bilbo's face fell as he looked to the ground, afraid to even look the dwarf in the eyes. Bilbo looked over to his cousin, she hadn't moved and he wished to go over there, but was frightened by Thorin's words.

The dwarves stood there in silence. " I've never been so wrong in my life." Bilbo looked in his direction, surprised by his sudden words. A smile had spread across the dwarf's face as he walked over and embraced the hobbit in a appreciative hug. The company cheer in relief at their leader. Bilbo, looked quite shocked at first but hugged Thorin back. " I am sorry I doubted you." The prince said as he pulled away to look the hobbit in the eyes.

" No, I would have doubted me too." Bilbo stated as he let out a nervous chuckle. " I'm not a hero, or a warrior.. not even a burglar." Everyone chuckled. Gandalf smiles, as he sighed in relief the leader had accepted the hobbit as one of them.

" She needs help!" Oin called out as he was at the woman's side, examining her wound. The company all turned their attention to the hobbit that still laid unconscious on the ground.

" Freya!" Bilbo cried out as he ran passed the lead and fell to the ground by his cousins. " Freya! Wake up." The hobbit demanded, not wanting to even consider the possibility that was running through his mind. Thorin stood there frozen, she had lost a lot of blood.

" We are loosing her! She's barely breathing." Oin pressed as he looked at the others. Thorin felt a sinking feeling inside him, he never wished for the woman or anyone to be at the mercy of the Defiler and now more than anything he wished to see her eyes open. He had grown fond of her on this quest.

" Out of the way!" Gandalf shouted, as he shoved Bilbo out of the way and pulling the prince out of his thoughts. He placed his hand on the young woman's face, he her eyes fluttered open as she looked around and saw her cousin's worried face. She sat up slowly, feeling the sting on her face as her fingers slower caressed the wound, remembering the white warg that had attacked her.

" Freya your alright!" Bilbo exclaimed as he hugged his cousin tightly. Freya looked around and saw Thorin who looked at her full of guilt, like this was his fault. She half smiled at the prince. She slowly got up from the ground, with Bilbo's help only to feel dizzy and she fell, only to be caught by Fili.

" You okay, Freya?" Fili asked her, as he steadied her. She nodded.

" Here, I think you'll be wanting this back." Bilbo insisted as he handed his cousin her sword back that had fallen out of her hand when the eagle had picked her up from the ground. She smiled to her cousin and thanked him. The eagles cry out as they fly away from the company. Thorin turned his attention to the edge of the cliff. He strides forward, and the others follow his gaze. Bilbo helped his cousin and they followed the others to look at what Thorin was gazing at.

" Is that what I think it is?" Bilbo asked as they all stare into the distance, on the horizon, they see the outline of a single, solitary mountain.

" Erebor: The Lonely Mountain. The last of the great dwarf kingdoms of Middle-Earth. " Gandalf stated

" Our home." Thorin added as he stared at it longly. A bird cheeps and flies by.

" A raven!" Oin shouted as they watched the bird flying towards the mountain. " The birds are returning to the mountain." More birdsong is heard.

" That, my dear Oin, is a thrush." Gandalf corrected as they all turned to look back at their home.

" But we'll take it as a sign." Thorin said as he smiled down at both the cousins. One thing the prince promised himself was that he would never allow his enemy to get this close to the woman ever again. " a good omen." Freya and Bilbo both smiled back the prince before looking at the mountain.

" You're right. I do believe the worst is behind us." Bilbo said as he sighed in relief.

They were nearing their destination but knew they still had a long way to go, before they reached it.

[Hearts and Comments are always appreciated! Thank you all, who continue to read it! :)

The first book is finally completed!!! Thank you all that have left me comments and hearted my story, it means a lot to me! The next update wont be up until after I publish my new story and I get a few chapters up for that one, but I promise it will be soon!]

Freya <3