Daniel

You stood up rather quickly watching as Daniel hit the floor rather roughly cracking the marble floors beneath him. Suddenly the scent of blood filled the air and your vision blurred drastically. When it finally cleared, you were holding onto Daniel with your teeth sunk deep into his neck. The warmth of his blood filled your mouth, and your eyes widened tearing away from him. Daniel looked at you with both anger and wariness unsure what your next move was going to be. 

        "Congrats, [y/n].. Go ahead! Kill me! You've taken your freedom!!" Daniel said with anger lacing his tone of voice as he stood up.

        You stared at him confused and afraid not daring to move from your spot.

        "Too afraid to do it? Or maybe you really love me?" Daniel said as he approached you with a smirk on his face.

        Jason waited for some sort of command from you while Daniel stood in front of you waiting.

        "I... I can't leave you.." you say uncertainly as you look into Daniel's bright green eyes who almost seemed shocked. 

        "You can't leave me?" Daniel asked as his eyes searched yours for some hint of you lying to him.

        You hesitantly shook your head looking down at the ground, and that's when you felt something you hadn't felt in so long. You felt safety and love. Daniel's arms wrapped around you in such a manner that it almost felt gentle. 

        "I love you, [y/n].. I love you so much.." he said in a soft loving voice that actually felt comforting to you. 

        "I l-love y-y-you too.." you say still uncertain of the choice you had just made. 

        You chose to stay with the man who took everything and left you nothing. He killed your boyfriend in front of you and made you kill your very best friend, but now you had Jason back. However, you still wanted to love Daniel. Daniel's eyes looked into yours watching the conflictedness of your expression, and he held you closer wanting to make it go away. As soon as he did, everything that made you regret it disappeared, and your pale arms wrapped around him tightly.

       His hand caressed your cheek softly and once again your eyes met. Your lips found his and they almost felt like they fit together. They moved in sync with each other almost perfectly, and sparks that neither had felt before exploded as you kissed. Your heart fluttered in a moment of complete serenity, and the fear you had always felt was no replaced with love and forgiveness. Everything that he had done to you, he had done out of love. You understood that now. You understood how you made him feel for so long. 

        "I will protect you, [y/n].. Till the end of eternity.." Daniel whispered as you both broke the kiss.