Chapter twelve

I've received a review that she was rather confused about the Korean and Englishdialogue. And I just wanted to let everyone know everyone is speaking Korean. There are times when they'll speak english but I usually indicate it.

Of course Raven heard about the school trip. Everyone was going, everyone except her. She didn't want to go anyways. She needed to be back at Camp by Saturday to finish strengthening the borders. Annabeth needed help in convincing some lawyers about the land they were building upon. It would be a nuisance to have some mortals butt in with their affairs. She had to manipulate the Mist to make the construction site look like a mansion in progress. Later that day, she was once again being tormented by the wannabe girl group 2. Ginger apparently was too afraid to approach her now after the whole stab the ball incident.

Raven was busy relaxing, feeling the cold breeze at one of Shinhwa's extravagant gardens. The place was nice. All sorts of flowers surrounded the beds, there was a tall hedge adorned with red flowers that she had no idea of the name. The garden smelled roses. There was crystal clear pond on the center. It was peaceful.

The two chimps were taunting her on how poor she was that she couldn't even afford a school trip. Raven scoffed. She didn't need money to travel the world. All she needed was her Mistalicious teleportation powers. She could go anywhere she liked with her Mist travel. She'd get tired of course but still, she could beat those rich kids in their expensive travels. Raven can travel for free. She had enough already and she decided to take out her lucky sharp pencil. The two girls ran like their lives depended on it.

She smirked. Raven heard footsteps approached the garden. She jerked her head to face the mystery guy and saw Jihoo, carrying a violin. She arched an eyebrow.

"You again? You're not stalking me are you?" she said

Jihoo didn't answer her. He looked at the place with a despondent expression. "This place just got noisy." He said. "I was here first by the way."

"I could just leave...but It seems like the horrible insults those two chimps gave me 5 second ago were so agonizing they gave me a stomach ache. So yeah, I can't hardly stand" she shrugged.

Jihoo snickered, "You're really funny, and do you know that?"

"I know a lot of things like the earth revolves around the sun and pizza prices hiked up 2% since I left New York" she joked. "Are you going to play something?"

"I don't play when other people are around." He said.

"So why are you still here?"

"Because this is my spot."

Raven howled with laughter, "hahaha.. You sound like Sheldon Cooper."

"Am I supposed to know who that is?" Jihoo asked, squatting beside Raven.

"You should if you want to keep up with me in TV references." She looked at him. Jihoo was once again wearing all-white attire. "I've been meaning to ask this but what on earth is up with your wardrobe?"

"I guess it makes me look cool and mysterious."

"Hmm..well it's definitely working." She told him.

"Do you know the time difference of France and south Korea?" he asked.

Raven shrugged, "Nope. Why don't you look it up on the internet?"

"Maybe I should. Anyway, are you going to the school trip?"

Raven snorted, "You know I couldn't afford it. I have better things to do than sail around the world."

"Oh yeah, like what?" he asked.