Chapter 18 Ceremonies

Chapter 18: Ceremonies 

The wedding was quick and simple. He wore a tuxedo, I wore a white dress. It was a just your classic white dress wedding. There was people, just the pack really. Merida was there of course. Sure it amazing at the time, but looking at it now it was just your average wedding. 

Jack stepped down from his role as alpha. Hiccup and Astrid are now head of commanded.  Jack and I now live just outside the pack territory by ourselves. It's been probably five years now since the wedding happened. Just after the ceremony, I gave birth to our first child, Abigail. A year later, Tomas was born as well as Kylie. And together, everything is perfect.

The End

I put away my phone after finishing the story. I had been writing on Wattpad for four months now. I all started when the new guy Jackson came into my class. Ever since then I couldn't stop thinking about him, so I started writing books about us having a possible future together. I know it may sound weird or creepy but it's how I control my feelings about him. He would never like a nerd like me. He's so cool and smart and funny and amazing at everything. 

"Uh, hey Elsa." I looked p to see Jackson standing in front of me. Oh my Gawd! I hope he didn't hear anything.

"H-hey Jackson." He seemed super nervous by the way he was covered in sweat and was rubbing the back of his neck like crazy. Maybe he has a rash.

"Did you maybe wanna go out for pizza some time?" Oh my cheesy! Is he asking me out? I think he is!

"Uh, yeah!"

"Great I'll see you around then." And then he left. And I was all like 'Oh my Gawd. Im gonna marry Jackson Frost!' Okay that might be a bit of an over over statement but it could happen! One day.

_____________

Okay guys, that's the end of the Alpha's promise. Hope you guys like it.  But can I just say

9K reads?!?! That's insane!! You guys are literally the best! I couldn't ask for any better readers.

But if you maybe wanna be an amazing, committed, loyal reader that would get a shout out in all of my book, than check out my friends book Catch Me. Her account name is Tinyoranges. 

Sure it may be a Flash fanfiction but she really needs the support that you guys have given me.   

So make sure to check it out and no there wont be a squeal. 

Love you all, BYEEE!