Chapter 15 New

Jack and I were walking back to the pack house hand in hand. The feeling of us being together made me feel warm inside. Like that tingly feeling you get when your cold. But I wasn't cold. I was warm. Because I was with him. He made me feel like this.

We reached the pack house doors when he stopped. Our arms swung as we stopped.

"You ready?" Jack asks as he gazes into my eyes. I softly smile as I nod. He gleams as we walk in the doors. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at us. Nervousness slithered up my spine like a silent snake.

"Everyone, please welcome Elsa Ashely Winters as your luna." Everyones eyes widen but the room soon fills with cheers, clapping and some complaining. I laugh as I glanced over at Jack. He looked over at me and smiled before kissing my lips. It wasn't like the kiss from last night or by the water but there was still fireworks. Every time we touch, they appear.

The room is filled with louder cheers and clapping. My smile grows wider. Jack held my hand slightly tighter as he guided me up the stairs. I laughed as we did so. I felt like a teenager. Technically I still am but I felt like I was filled with more youth. Like a young teenager on spring break. Filled with life and energy.

Jack lead me to his bedroom. I had the slightest bit of nervousness since I've never seen his room but I guess it's okay since we're mates?

He opened the door without slowing down. As we ran in, everything detail of the room came visible. Like the dark blue ceilings. It looked like my room, but different. But my attention was drawn to the light blue bed.

Jack let go of my hand and took a couple steps forward. I glide towards him, rapping my arms around his neck. He smiled widely before putting his arms 'round my hips. We hugely smiled at each other before planting a quick kiss on each others lips. We pulled away before giving each other two more quick kisses. The last one however was longer. We ended up falling on the bed. We pulled away laughing. He stopped first, gazing into my eyes contently.

"How did I ever end up with someone as beautiful as you?" His words caused me to blush madly.

"Luck of the draw?" He laughed, caressing my cheek. I smiled widely before kissing his lips, longing for this moment to stay forever.

He kissed me back compassionately. I smiled through our kiss.

And then everything went quiet.