Baby Please !!

Nathaniel's pov -
I'm on my way to Bella's house .

I finally arrive . I get out of my car and lock it . I can't hear anything except her on the phone . She must be home alone . I knock on her door and then I hear her saying goodbye to her friend . She opens the door and once she realises it's me she tries to shut the door . I push it open with all my strength and she falls to the ground . Shit !! " B-baby are y-y-you o-ok ?? " she ignores me and runs up the stairs and I follow her . She then goes into her room . I go to the door and try open it but it's locked so I bang on the door and then the door breaks down . Finally ! I see that she tries to move further away from me .

Every step I take she takes one back , this process repeats until she falls on the bed and I pin her down . " Please leave me a-alone... " " No can do beautiful.... Please forgive me for being a dick ! Baby please !! I can't live without you !! " " Fine... Give me some time though to think about it ! " I kiss her cheek and help her up .

Bella's pov -
I get up and slap Nathan in the face "What was that for !? " " For hurting my feelings ! I forgive you Nathan ! " then I hug him . " Thank you baby ! Thank you thank you thank you !!! " I giggle " You're welcome " " Well shall we go now M'lady ? " " Yes good sir " we laugh and we go to the car and we go home...

How was that chapter everyone !!! PLEASE READ MY NEW BOOK !!! ITS WEREWOLF!! Please vote and comment for my stories ! I love you all !

xxx Andy !!!