War

Bella's pov -
I wake up wrapped in Nathan's muscular arms . " Bella " he moans , this is funny ! He's having a wet dream about me ! " Nathaniel Del Monte ! Get up ! " with that he gets up and looks around for any danger . " Nathan were you having a wet dream about me ? " "N-no , I wasn't ! " " Nathan what was that screaming in your basement that I heard last night? " " Nothing sweetie " time to seduce Mr Mafia ! I run my finger along his bare chest . " What was in the basement baby ... " I purr in his ear " I-I can't t-tel-l y-you ! " I pepper kisses all over his chest and then his face. " Please tell me baby ... " I purr again " Ok ! It's a trespasser... " I kiss him on the lips and get off him .k

I go down to the basement and see my ... Brother ! And he's beaten up ! "Oh my god ! George ! Are you ok ! " of course he's not ok , Sherlock ! " T-that bastard N-n-nathaniel! He beat the shit out of me thinking that I trespassed when I only came to get you last night !" He spits Nathaniel's name out like venom . " Well ... Nathaniel is my boyfriend ! I didn't know he'd do this though ! " I feel Nathaniel's presence behind me . I turn around and slap Nathan in the face . " How could you do this Nathan ! " " He trespassed ! This scum bag knows the rules ! " " That's not reason to beat the shit out of him !
1) he's my brother
2) he came to collect me
3) either way you shouldn't have hurt him ! "

I untie my brother and lead him to the door " Bella ! Wait ! Please ! " I just ignore him and open the front door and then me and George walk home . On the way we had to get stopped by jerk face ! " What ?! " he just ignores me and pretends my brother isn't there . Then he throws me over his shoulder and runs away with me , leaving my brother chasing us . On the way I keep punching his back but he doesn't even react ! We finally reach his door and he opens it and then he and my butt comes face to face with his dad . " Son ! Who's this girl ?! " " Bella dad " Nathan says while locking the door . He puts me down . His dad grabs my arm and drags me up the stairs. " Dad ! Wait ! What are you doing ?! " " We're holding her for hostage .
1) we can get her dad to give us money .
2) she is a De Luca ! She can't be in any relationship with you ! And you better not tell your mother ! "

I'm shocked , scared and angry .

His dad throws me in a room and locks the door . I hear shouting downstairs . I can hear Nathan and his dad .

" Dad we can't do this ! It's wrong and mostly because she's my girlfriend and I'm in love with her ! "

" What if she cheats on you ! Any whore like her would run to another man after using you for money ! "

" Bella is not like that ! I know her ! And she's not a whore ! Don't call her that ! "

" This is WAR !!! "

Oh shit .

Nathaniel's pov -
I can't believe my dads doing this ! I grab the keys and cuffs then go upstairs to the room that Bella's in . I unlock it and open the door . I see Bella asleep . You have to do this Nathaniel ! You can't let her die ! I cuff her hands and legs to the bed posts . I don't wanna do this but my dad said that he'll kill her if I don't listen to him !

I'm gonna change everything!