Succesful

Bella's pov - warning this scene is mature ! So if you don't like that kind of stuff I suggest you don't read this chapter ! But please vote for it ! 😉

Bella's pov -
Today Nathan wants me to go to his place but I'm not sure because my dad and his dad are enemies ! I seriously don't want to start a war and then me being kidnapped , again . I get one of my dads limo drivers to drive me to his house .

We finally reach the house and I tell the driver to stay because I'll be leaving soon . I knock on the door and a maid opens it . " Hi ma'am , how may I help you ? " " Hi , I'm looking for Nathaniel" " Oh ! Follow me this way ma'am ! Master Nathaniel is expecting you ! " "please don't call me ma'am , call me Bella " she nods and leads me to a room that says ' Nathaniel's Office ' before I could thank her she walks off . I huff and knock on the door . " Come in " I open the door and walk inside . Wow ! His office is pretty cool ! " Hey Nathan , so what did you wanna talk about ? Be quick because if your dad sees me he won't be happy and I definitely don't want a war ! " " Sit down " I sit down , is it weird to find it hot that he's all bossy ? " I want you so much Bella but you keep rejecting me ! Why is that ? " " B-because I don't wanna get h-h-heartbroken ... " he lifts up my chin with his hand . " I would never hurt you , understood ? Just please accept me ! It's starting to make me angry ! " I look at him and his amazing hazel eyes are now a darker brown . " Fine ! " then I kiss him and he kisses me back , I feel sparks shoot through my whole body .

When we break the kiss , amusement is in his eyes . He picks me up bridal style and takes me up many stairs until we reach a door . He kicks it open and then he walks in with me still in his arms . He throws me on the bed with force and then crawls on top of me and kisses me roughly . I break the kiss . "Stop Nathan ! " " Why baby ? I'm enjoying this ! " he gets off me and gets his tie from one of his draws . He stalks towards me and ties my hands to the bedpost then carries on kissing me . Then after he takes off my clothes and we .... Do it ....

A/N - Guys I'm sorry for this short chapter 😭😭 !! My baby died . She has cancer and she stopped breathing ! And then we took her hospital and she died . 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭