Free !!

Bella's pov -
Nathan comes in the room and I start yelling at him and he tells me to be quiet . I shut my mouth . He unties me and leads me out of the room " What is your plan !? Your dads holding me for hostage !! " I whisper/yell , he looks at me " I'm taking you home and then I will deal with my dad " I nod and he leads me to his Black Ferrari . He opens the door and I go in , he goes and sits in his driver seat . He drives off to my house .

We arrive there in about 5 minutes ? I dunno but it was pretty quick !! He gets out and opens the door for me , I thank him and he tells me to go . " Why ? Aren't you coming !? " " No , your dad will be pissed off with me . Sorry Bella "  I nod and walk to the house and he drives off .

Nathaniel's pov -
I get to my house and get out . I open my door to be met with my angry looking dad ! Great! I punch him in the nose and knee him in the nuts . He falls down to the floor , I take out my gun "You locked up my girl and held her for hostage , for money ! FOR FUCKING MONEY !! And now you're gonna pay , you ungrateful dog !! " I point the gun to his for head , he's about to speak but I shoot him straight through head . I call one of my men to clean this piece of shit I call a father up !

Sorry that was short guys but I'm very busy at the moment ! But yay at least those guys could be back together again ! What on earth will be Bella's fathers reaction when he sees Nathaniel !! I think Nathan will be dead !!