Her D.I.M.E.

Dime POV

"Where is she?" Justin asked looking at his watch for the fourth time in the last minute

"We gotta go she just can meet us there, we have to go your the host and your late waiting on her dumb ass" He added in frustration.

I bent over on the bed put on my last heel, before standing up walking towards the door.

"Hello?" Justin answer his phone as we walked towards the elevator,

"Where are you?" he yelled I knew it was Jamiee, I regret ever doing this with her. I regret ever even meeting her she, she ruined my trust, my faith in love and now she ruining my career.

"Meet us there NOW!!" he yelled before snatching the phone from his ear, I can tell he was disappointed with the choice I made to date her for publicity. I was just trying to her get her career off the ground, and it seem like it was back firing.

The elevator doors opened as we walked out to our black SUV, once we loaded up we head a few blocks over to the Nokia Theater (LA LIVE). Where the Bet Awards was held this year, my career was finally right where I wanted it thanks to Justin and the rest of my team and it just seem like Jamiee, kept trying to bring that down. Us being in a relationship caused more good things for her than me, even though I was doing good it just seem things were going wrong.

"I knoww your over thinking things Dime but I need you to focus on this show and what you need to get out here and do" Justin said breaking my thought. He was right I cleared my mind of all thought referring to Jamiee and focused on hosting the BET awards 2016, one of my dreams come true.

Our truck came to a stop in the front of the red carpet, we all got out. I fixed my beautiful dress and started to walked as reporters yelled out questions and cameras continued to flash over and over again.

Smiling and posing for them before walking off,

"There's our host of this year's award Dime Piece!" K Michelle yelled as she walked over to me, with her mic as she wore this beautiful dress.

"Heyy boo" I said hugging her, me and her being from Memphis we knew each other well.

"First of all Im loving this dress, turn around lemme see ya" she said with her heavy Memphis accent.
I did a little twirl showing off this half a million dollar dress.

" Yassss girl, im loving this" she said.

"Where's your boo?" She asked noticing I was alone.

"Girl late" I replied

"So what can we expect tonight" She asked trying to get me to spoil the show.

"Alot of performances and surprises just tune in tonight @7pm, I gotta go tho see you guys inside"I promoted before walking off to the arena.

"Jamiee Jamiee who is this girl"
"Jamiee where's Dime?"
"Jamiee" "Jamiee" I turned around and noticed everyone calling and yelling Jamiee's name.

She had her ex girlfriend who was clearly pregnant in the big beautiful gown the held her arm.

"What the hell do she think shes doing?" Justin mumble, I couldnt help but feel the tears run down my face.

How did I get myself in too this shit, I thought to myself.

Here's what happened..