"Can you close my door?" he gives me a wierd look and I shrug. "I don't know, I just like my door closed."

While he closed the door, I hopped on my bed with my legs crossed, already having my stuff ready since I was planning to tell him I was getting tired of those chairs.

He goes to sit on the floor up against my bed but I stop him. "You can sit on my bed. Just take your shoes off."

He stands there for a second and then starts to take off his shoes and he sits down the same way I do.

We start the tutoring but I can't seem to focus because he's talking in such a monotone voice. I also notice bags under his eyes and he's moving slower than usual. It's very distracting.

Ten minutes later and I can't take it.

I put my pencil down. "Okay, what's up?"

He seems to know what I'm talking about because he sighs and looks away. "It's..it's nothing."

"No," I protest. "It's not nothing. What is it?"

He talks in a soft voice. "I just..I just didn't get enough sleep last night, okay? That's all you need to know."

I soften my face. "We can stop if you want."

He starts to interject, "No. I wouldn't want to-,"

I interrupted him. "Grant, it's fine."

He nods, hesitantly.

He takes his stuff and puts it on the ground and I do the same but I get off the bed to let him lay down. He lays down on his back and closes his eyes.

"Can you wake me up at seven?" he mumbles.

"Of course."

I go to walk away but he grabs my wrist and I turn around and he has his eyes open with his head turned towards me. "Can you stay and just talk?"

I nod and he lets go of my wrist and I sit on the edge of the bed. "What do you want me to talk about?"

He turns his head back straight and closes his eyes. "I don't know, anything."

I nod and start to think. "When I was little I used to do ballet classes and then one day the whole class was learning how to do fouettes. So, the next day, I came in confident that I had mine so, I told my dance instructor and she made me show the whole studio. So, I did it but I didn't realize I was traveling so I ended up kicking this girl in the face. She had a nasty bruise on her face the next day and I felt so bad. But, not even three days later her parents moved her to a new dance studio."

I ended my story and started to feel bad again now, that I'm remembering it. Well, at least, I don't know the girl anymore.

I look down at Grant to see that he's sleeping and realize he must have been really sleepy. I start to feel bad for him. Even though I don't know what happened, I feel bad because he's losing sleep because of it.

He looked so peaceful while he was sleeping. His face looked so relaxed like he just got ten times younger and his hair looks really soft and I almost touch it but think against it. I quickly stand up, realizing that I was watching him sleep. Stop being creepy, Julianne.

I head out the door and softly close it. I make my way downstairs and go to watch tv. I start to flip through the shows and stop on Law and Order: special victims unit. I love this show so much. I always watch it when I can.

But no matter how much I loved this show, my mind still drifted off to Grant. What made him lose sleep? Is it something really serious? I was actually starting to get used to his sarcastic comments. He was like a sarcastic ball of sunshine. I don't know if that makes sense but it does to me.