Chapter Five (Picture of Trent)

We entered into the room and Trent switched on the light. The apartment looked cozy, not to mention expensive. The kitchen counters were tiled with black marble and the cupboards dark brown. Everything were top of the line appliances.

The living room was filled with black leather couches and a flat screen tv the hung from the wall.

I had no idea where I was but at this moment, I didn't care. As long as it wasn't my house. With him.

Trent disappeared down the hallway, leaving me on my own. My body was beyond numb. I was shivering uncontrollably. Minutes later he appeared again but with clothing in his hands.

"Come" he demanded.

I couldn't move. Even though his voice was so commanding and stern. My legs felt like steel and not to mention that I didn't want to mess up the gorgeously tiled floor.

Trent sighed heavily before he grabbed my hand and pulled me behind him. We entered into his bathroom. He dropped my hand and turned on the water in the shower. I watched as steam from the hot water began to cloud the room.

"Take your clothes off, leave them in that bin" He pointed to the hamper in the corner near the sink "and then change into these". He hands me the clothes he held in his hands.

Before he exited out of the room he turned back to me "If you're not out in less than 20 minutes, I will come back in here and assist you, willingly or by force. Now hurry up and get out of those wet clothing before you catch a cold."

His words sent chills through my body. After he closed the door, I hurried out of my clothing and placed them in the bin as instructed. I need to remember them before I leave. The thought was unwelcome. I didn't want to go home. With a weak sigh, I stepped into the warm shower.

I walked into the living room once more. This time I felt much better. The clothing were two sizes too big but i made them work. My hair was still wrapped in a towel but other than that i was completely dry.

Trent sat in the couch with the tv remote in hand. When i entered, his eyes met mine. He rose to his feet and entered into the kitchen. When he returned, he handed me a yellow tea cup.

I looked down at the brown liquid in my hands and wondered if it was save to drink it. What if he was trying to drug me or like... you know... poison me... I did say bad things about him... at school...

Trent rolled his eyes. "Don't flatter yourself"

I pouted at his words but took a sip of the warm liquid. Hot chocolate. I took another welcomed sip and walked over to the couches.

Moments later Trent sat down on the living room table in front of me with cotton in his hand. Not knowing how to react, I stopped breathing. He wiped the cotton over my cheek which stung.

"OUCH!" i yelled, pushing his arm away from my face. "what's on that?"

"Disinfectant. Stay still" He warned

"No. Go away." I was about to stand up before his knees held mine together firmly. I couldn't move too much because of the tea in my hands so i started to move my head. Helplessly trying to avoid his hand with the cotton.

His other hand suddenly grabbed my face and held it still. I closed my eyes in anticipation to what was about to come.

"Stop being a baby" I could hear him smiling. It pissed me off. Before i could say anything, he began to clean the cut on my cheek once more. It was uncomfortable but i was glad when it was over. My heart began to beat faster as i realized that he was touching me. I was so scared of that he was doing that i wasn't aware of it before.