Sex

The smell of sweat. Scratching at skin. It's everything that I desire. To be controlled, to be dominated, to be penetrated.

Skyler pushed into me rubbing her chest on my back. She held my hands above my head and pushed my face into the bed. Pushing back onto her as she thrust into me going in deeper than the first time. "Aha..." I can barely breath. Digging her nails into my hips, picking up her pace. Flipping us over so I'm straddling her in reverse cowgirl. "Ride me." Feeling a sharp pain as she spanked me. I started to bounce up and down.

Slamming hard into my bundle of nerves with her thrusts that perfectly meet my bouncing. Feeling dazed and seeing spot everywhere a flash went off. No. Not the-the cameras... Sage looked back at the camera after taking the shot. "Oh he looks so cute in this one!" Next thing I know I'm being pushed forewords on my hands and knees in front of Sage. To deep! To hard-! "How about this for a picture!?" She stopped moving and pulled out some.

I whimper and rutted my hips on her till I reached the bass again. Multiple flashes went off. Skylar chuckled before pulling almost all the way out except for the head before ramming back in.

--------

Waking up fully naked with a collar around my neck attached to the headboard was very concerning. After being together for 2 years I'm still not used to half the stuff that happens here. Noticing a note and toilet paper on the nightstand I picked the note up it read:

Going out for a bit. We don't have anything to eat. Oh and don't leave the bed or put on clothes... Never mind Skylar just told me you have the collar on. Oops! Oh well there's a bucket and toilet paper by the bed just in case. See you soon. Love you. Bye.

Do they really want me to piss in a bucket they're pretty, but nasty as fuck. I set the note back down staring into the bucket. I think I'll just wait till they come back home. I picked up my phone noticing it glow. It was a text from my friend Dan.

Dan: You want to go to the mall?

I Quickly replied.

Axle : Yeah sure, But I don't know when Skylar or Sage will be back.

Dan : what are you screwing with me right-! Never mind I'll see you later.

Well that was weird.

After 39 minutes the front door opened and I thought it was Skylar and Sage. To my surprise Dan walked in smiling. "What-! Whatareyoudoinghere!" I screamed. Dan only laughed as I attempted to cover up my goods. "Calm down man. I used the spare key from under the "welcome" mat on the front porch." He said pointing at the key in his other hand. "I'm naked man, get out!"

He ginned darkly walking over to me he crawled onto the bed towards me. I backed up until my head hit the headboard still trying to keep the folded bed covers over myself. His face only inches from mine his right hand on the headboard trapping me securely. He ran his left pointer finger from the base of my jaw to the tip of my chin. "Ee-ahumm...." Was the only sound that could escape my lips. "Maybe I like you better naked."

His hot breath like a ghost passing through me making me shiver. "D-dan..." I whined looking up at him through my bangs. "St-stop it Dan...I'll, I'll tel-t-tell on yo-yowah-!" He plumed at me as I pushed on his chest trying to push him off me. "Oh really" He raised an eyebrow. "Tell them what?" He picked up the pace.

"Tell Skylar and Sage that you truly do enjoy being manhandled like the whore you are." I shock my head. "No....No your wrong! Your wrong-gah,ha!" He squeezed my balls. "No! I don't think I am." He said as I climaxed. Next thing I know I wake up and he's gone. I moved around the bed. "Was it a dream?" I whispered to myself.