𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. ALL IN THE FAMILY

˖*°࿐chapter twenty seven

˖chapter twenty seven.
xxvii. ALL IN THE FAMILY

———

janelle

"Well, I'll just leave you two to discuss this." Cameron smiled awkwardly, leaving through the front entrance of the warehouse.

I am so going to kill her for that later.

Damon stood there, only a few feet away, with a furious look. I don't think I've ever seen him this angry before.

"So..." I dragged out, trying to buy as much time as I could. "How you doing?"

"What the hell was she talking about, Janelle?" Damon demanded. "And I'm serious this time. No more secrets."

I sighed, grabbing Damon's hand and taking him out the same way Cameron left. When I found a quiet enough spot for us to talk, I took a few short breaths. I didn't know how this was going to play out, but I can't keep this in any longer.

"Before I explain myself, there are some things that I think you should be aware of first."

"Quit trying to change the subject, and just tell me what's going on."

"I know you're trying to bring your mother back, and I know that Kai has been helping you do it," I confessed, watching Damon's reaction. "And I'm not sure what he's been telling you, but I highly advise against it. The Geminis locked her in that prison world for a reason."

"What do you know about that?" Damon questioned, growing even more interested in the information that I had.

"I know that she's a Ripper," I announced. "That she's the reason our brother is the way that he is."

Damon shook his head, not believing me, "You're lying."

I could tell that this hurt him, but he deserved to know what kind of woman he would be bringing into this world if Lily were released.

"It's true, Damon," I told him. "I wouldn't lie to you about something like this. Lily turned in 1858 and faked her death. She never even thought to say goodbye to you before leaving either."

"Why are you telling me this?" he whispered, still stunned.

"Because you need to know what kind of monster she is," I replied. "The number of innocent people she's killed. She abandoned her family so that she could start her own. Without you, or Stefan. That woman doesn't deserve to call you two her sons, let alone herself a mother."

"I'm still bringing her back," Damon shook his head.

"Damon, did you not a hear a word I just said? She will tear this entire town apart."