Nine: Missing In Action

Start from the beginning

She snorted. "Yeah. Flowers they conjured with a wand."

I sighed. "Maisie, what's up with you? Normally you would be thrilled to have a secret admirer."

"Well, they obviously don't know me that well." Maisie went to sit in front of the fireplace.

"What's wrong, Maisie?" I asked her. 

"The one time I get a secret admirer, they give me roses." She said nastily.

"So?" I was lost.

Maisie turned to face me. "Flora, I'm allergic to roses."

"Oh." A wave of understanding crashed down on me. I crossed the room and put my hand on her shoulder. 

"Like, seriously." Maisie complained. "They could've at least bothered to find out I'm allergic to roses."

"Do you have any clue who it was?" I wondered. 

"No, and I don't want to find out." Maisie left the room.

I sniffed the flowers again. They smelled so nice. 

Luna's POV

My screams were useless. Nobody would hear me. The room was small and dark, and smelled of dead rats. 

One of the men sighed. " 'Ugo, go shut 'er up."

The man called Hugo grunted, and I heard his heavy footfalls on the ground outside the door. When the door opened, I went limp and hoped they'd think I was dead. Maybe they would throw out my body and I could escape.

Hugo came over to me, and chuckled. "Little girl, I ain't stupid. I know you ain't dead."

I still feigned death, positive if I held still long enough that he would believe me to truly be dead. I felt big hands grab me and shake me. 

I held still, barely breathing.

Then Hugo started tickling my feet, and I couldn't help it, I just barely laughed. 

He grinned. "Aha. I knew you were awake. Good. You won't want to miss this."

Hugo removed my bonds momentarily, but held me tight with his strong hands. He chained my back down to a table, and started taking off my robes. 

"No!" I screamed. "Please, I'll do anything, stop!"

He laughed. "Sorry, girl. But you're too pretty not to mess with."

He took his wand, and started muttering incantations. The Cruciatus curse.

I shouted, and struggled, screaming, but he just laughed. Over and over I was tortured. It was brutal. This was the worst pain I'd ever felt. I just wished that I could escape, or somehow contact my friends. 

"Please, anything, stop!" I choked out. My eyes were brimming with tears. 

"Fine. But don't relax, I'm not done yet." He pulled out his knife. 

 Before long, I began screaming as deep cuts appeared on my stomach. Tears poured from my eyes. He was cutting into my skin, and it hurt more than the Cruciatus curse. I could only watch as he dragged the knife across my arm, cutting deep into the flesh, and watch the red liquid flow out of my arm. 

"Stop, please!" I screamed. 

He ignored me, and cut up my arms too. I felt blood running down my arms and stomach. It hurt more than anything I could imagine. 

Hugo seemed to enjoy torturing me. He smiled at me. "Oh yes, Miss Lovegood, Feel the pain."

"What did I ever do to you?" I asked him. 

"Oh, not what you did to me, but it's what you did to my grandson. You might remember him, the boy next door. I'm talking of course, about Kellen." He said. 

I gasped, and he stabbed my arm with the knife. I screamed. 

I hadn't thought about Kellen in a long time. Our families were close, and my father had always wanted Kellen to be my husband. But I didn't love him that way, we were only friends. Kellen felt the same way, but our families never listened.

He continued to cut me with the knife, but then he stopped, and spat on the ground. "I'll be back."

Hugo opened the door and thundered up the stairs. I stared at the only thing in the room, a mirror. So I could see the hideous scars they've given me today. 

Well, at least he hadn't raped me again. 

Everything good in my life, it was gone. 

Then I cried. I cried for my stolen virginity, for everything I'd lost. My friends, my family, Hogwarts, and everything worth living for. 

It didn't matter. They'd just kill me anyway. 

But I still had no idea why I was here.

They kidnapped me, though I don't know why. Why me? I did nothing to them. I didn't know who they were. I was certain they weren't Death Eaters. 

But If they weren't working for Voldemort, then who were they working for, and what did I have to offer them?

My tears finally exhausted me to sleep.

Aww, poor Luna :( I am sooooooooooooooo sorry that I haven't uploaded in FOREVER. But I've gotten back my inspiration for this story, so woohoo :D

I'm so not happy with this chapter though :/ 

Don't forget to comment!!!