Plans

Unknown Pov

Humans are interesting.

Especially the one I was following, she always had a plan.

Annie,the was her name. She was planning on kidnapping Levi,and or something with him.

She was planning on hurting Mikasa emotionaly,as a way to get her memoirs back.

I don't understand why and how,that would work. But I had a feeling that I kinda understood Annie's train of thought since well,without Levi she could recover without any distractions.

But still...why?

I can't interfere though,and I don't take sides either. Like I said humans have an interesting way of thinking.

But I don't think or I know that Levi will not go without a fight,that's for sure.

I've seen him.

Well,Im bored now,let's see what Annie and Mikasa are doing,shall we?

Annie's Pov

Oh my god.

Did he literally just fall for my lie!?
I wasn't gonna do anything to Levi...yet...maybe.

It was too risky.

I was going to get Eren back on my side,since I know he has a little crush on me,so I could easily use that to my advantage.

So,first I need to have a little private chat with Mika,then get Eren.

Since I know everytime I hurt Mikasa it hurts Levi emotionally and mentally.

I have soooo many advantages.

But why am I suddenly feeling like I shouldn't do this and just join the survey corps and help?

I start laughing.

"Why are you laughing?"

Ugh,not him I thought he left.

He gets bored too easily.

"Nothing" I snap back.

"Woah you don't have to go all snappy on me." He said.

I stayed silent,not caring. He knew I acted like this and should be a bit used to it by now.

I took my wig,it was irritating my scalp.

Now let's have a talk shall we Mikasa?

Don't think I have forgotten that promise you made.

Then you'll figure out yours soon enough.

---------------------------------------------------------

I decided to update again,so just in case I don't update later this week.

You guys have something to sustain you with. So comment and or vote!
I really appreciate all of your comments and votes,it makes my day.

I'll update soon! Goodbye my fellow readers!