Reunion

Mikasa's Pov

I finally got to go outside,and get some fresh air,after being stuck in a stuffy,dark cave for two weeks.

  I was enjoying the veiw,on top if a tree and so far I haven't seen,a titan come even close to me. Though just in case,Annie and or Eren are with me.

  But for right now I was alone. They wrapped up both of my hands,incase that wierd sensation would come back....weirdly enough it hasnt.

  It was a peaceful day,so far,which was unusual,since I should be dead.
Annie and Eren weren't outside,they were doing...what ever they're doing right now.

I saw Annie climb up with Eren,up to the spot I was sitting in. "We have company,"Said Eren.

I nodded in response,not feeling like speaking,and to think about it I never really spoke. I literally just realized that I hadn't spoken in two weeks.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sounds. Sounds of a horse's feet meeting the ground. Then Levi and his team came into view and stopped right under the tree we were sitting in.

  "Look everywhere,we won't leave till we find her!" Yelled out Levi.

Yes,sirs echoed throughout the forest,and I knew it wouldn't be too long till someone would find us.

After at least 10 minutes of searching, Armin found us. I knew I didn't really look well,since I had dirt,blood,and other substances I don't know,on me.

"Come down here,Ackerman!" Yelled out Levi. "NOW!"

I really wanted too but Eren held back. Then Annie climbed down,"you won't be getting her back,she isn't ready."

"Nonsense!"someone yelled out,we didn't come here to find her,and leave her here with you!"

Annie didn't look pleased at all.

You'll leave now,if you don't want to return,with dead soldiers!" Annie growled out.

  Levi didn't look too happy either.

"We are NOT leaving without Her!" Levi yelled out.

I was starting to feel dizzy.

"Well,if we can't have her no one CAN!" Annie yelled out. Fear went through my body,as Annie turned into a titan,and grabbed me,right out of Eren's grasp.

I didn't feel too,well and I blacked out before I experienced my likely death.

Levi's Pov

Annie wouldn't dare kill Mikasa.

I also knew that Mikasa wasn't likely going to win. I got my blades out,but it was too late.

  I then yelled out. "NO! Dont!"

Mikasa then went limp,and started falling to the ground.

---------------------------------------------------------
I know,I know. I bet most of you won't like it if I killed Mikasa off. You'll just have to wait and see.

Comment,your opinions,and or vote! Goodbye.