An Exile

Mikasa's Pov

I glided through the air,everyone probably thinks that,we'll I'm going to help then escape,again.

  I'm doing the exact opposite.

Nearby civilians were running away,soon many titans started coming into Wall Rose. I'm not going to let Wall Rose Fall just like Wall Maria.

  I sliced through titans that came into my way,helping nearby civilians that were grabbed,before they got devoured.

   I reached Annie and Eren,and dropped attempted to distract and cut off their fingers.

Then suddenly Annie hit me and I got the wind knocked out of me. My back hit the wall,and I heard a sickening crack. Luckily it wasn't my back that broke but my arm.

Then I felt myself fall backwards,I attempted to grab hold on something,but my gear was damaged badly.

  I saw Levi and the others come in the distance. As I was falling to my death,Eren caught me,and gingerly picked me up,by my arms.

  I then felt myself be put into his palm,and get in closed into the darkness.

Levi's Pov

I saw Mikasa,attempt to stop Annie and Eren,but failing. I saw her and wanted to help her,but I just couldnt.

  I love her and did a terrible thing,and I'm going to help her. Even if people will think ill of me. They probably already do,but even more.

  The next thing I know is that Mikasa is falling and Eren catches her.

  I'm still too far away,and soon both Annie,Eren,and Mikasa are gone.

No,no,no.

  This can't be happening!

I yell out in anguish.

Mikasa's Pov

I felt like we were running. I guess I'm am exile now,though I think I'll be held for treason,or be forced to be an exile anyways.

Or even both.  I was feeling faint,and soon I pasted out.

   I guess I'm an exile and a hostage.

Great.....

---------------------------------------------------------
What is Levi going through? I wonder.... Well,you'll find out what happens to Mikasa and what will Levi do?
Anyways comment your opinions.
Thank you for bearing with me,even if I don't update for a long time.

  Bye :)