7 and A/N

Zhi's POV

          Well I tried that Valentine's Day plan, it didn't go so well he ended up ripping the roses and crushing the chocolates. I sighed still trying to apologize to him but he won't have it. I walked down the school halls "Zhi you know your late right?" Mark said and turned to look at me. "I know, I'm ditching school cause I'm going to have a good day today." I said since Jackson would annoy me all day in any way he can.

       Mark nodded "I'll join you then." He said and started walking through the school doors with him. "Where to Zhi?" He asked "A café I need coffee." I said and walked to the nearest one. We walked in a coffee filled my nose, I smiled and walked to a table. The waiter came over "What would you like today?" The waiter asked "A expresso please, what about you Mark?" He asked "I'll have the same." He said and smiled. "So ready for ditch day?" He asked me once the waiter left, "Let's break the rules Mark." I said then smiled.
🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚
Hey guys I'm sorry this chapter was short and the fact I didn't update I was working on the new book I have out, and I might restart this story a different way or would you guys like me to continue this way.