2.

Zhi's POV
XXXXXXX

       I ran upstairs to my room, making sure to stomp on the way just to annoy them. I opened the door to my room and plopped on the bed then screamed in my pillow. "Why did things have to change!" I screamed in Korean into my pillow. I sat up and grabbed my bag of goodies I got from Books & Bakery then I grabbed me a brownie. I took a bite while starting to read 'The Ancient Ring', it was pretty good but I didn't like the main character's boyfriend, he reminds me of Jackson. 'Hey I got a nickname for Jackson, Jackass.' I thought to myself then giggled.

            I passed out reading the book and woke up at 6 am. "Come on, come on wake up kids!" My stepdad yelled, I groaned and sat up. "You guys are going to school and Zhi your outfit for school is in your closet!" He continued. My eyes widened 'I'm going to school!?' I mentally asked myself, since I never actually went to school so I'm not sure what to expect. I got up and went to my closet, almost throwing the doors open. I found my outfit (In the media) hanging on a hook, I grabbed them and walked to a mirror then put it to my body to see how it would look. I didn't like it much the skirt looked too short for my liking, "Well here goes nothing." I told myself and started taking off my old clothes then put on my school outfit. After I put it on and I went to look into the mirror "I was right the skirt is too short." I said then walked out my room. I walked downstairs and saw Mom,Mr. Wang, and Jackass sitting down at the table eating eggs. "Morning Zhi." My mom said looking up at me, I smiled slightly, still remembering yesterday. I walked over to them and sat down then ate some eggs "You'll be walking to school with Jackson." She said and wiped her mouth, my head jolted up then I started at her "I'm going to school with Jacka-, I mean Jackson!?" I yelled a bit angry, I didn't want to go anywhere with him or even near him.  "Yes now hurry school is about to start!" She yelled back. I got up with Jackson following then I walked outside, slamming the door in Jackson's face. "Hello new life!" I yelled in aggravation and stomped whichever way the school could be.

{Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and don't worry her and Jackson will start getting along real soon. ;)  if you know what I mean and as I little preview someone will get a little jealous when another man comes into Zhi's crushing life.}