Sugar and spice (Vic)

Blue.

That's all I saw, is two sparkly blue eyes peering down at me, droplets of water falling on my chest, from the black head of hair in front of me.

I couldn't enjoy the view much though, because the instant I opened my eyes, I coughed up water and rolled onto my side. There was a small crowd surrounding me, someone's hand patting my back. I looked up at the blue eyes again as realization hit me.

I just drowned and Kellin saved me.

"You okay, now?" He asked me, a worried look on his face. I looked up at him and smiled, completely forgetting about my near-death experience.

"I am now." I smirked. Okay, Vic, turn on that innocence. They love that.

"What are you doing here if you can't swim?" Kellin laughed, helping me sit up as the crowd went away.

"Honestly? My friends and I just come here to hang out." I chuckled. "But maybe you can teach me?"

I bit my bottom lip, smiling up at him. My head tilted to the side slightly. He hummed, looking at me before he nodded.

"I think I can do that. But how about we practice after hours? I wouldn't want anyone getting in the way of your learning." He smirked. My stomach tied in knots and I nodded eagerly.

"Yea, that's perfect. Can we start tonight?" I asked hopefully.

"Yea, come back at eight, I got the keys. For now though, stay away from the water." Kellin laughed.

"I will." I grinned, not at all embarrassed to how excited I was. He laughed lightly, waving to me as I ran off to my friends.

I wasn't sure if I should be angry with them or not. I mean they almost killed me, but then again, Kellin saved me.

But I felt so good right now. I guess you could consider this a kind of date, maybe. But damn, I feel nice. Like sugar and spice.

"Thank you for being the biggest ass holes I know." I spat, once getting to them. I meant it both sarcastically and truthfully.

"I tried to stop them, but they held me back!" Alan frowned, at my side. "Are you okay?"

"Yea, I'm fine. Kellin offered to teach me how to swim! We're starting tonight, after hours because there won't be any distractions." I grinned.

"Oh fuck yes! This is what you needed! We did it, boys!" Tay cheered, high-fiving Josh and Jack.

"Oh, so it was you two who pushed me in?" I squinted my eyes at them. Phil laughed quietly, kicking his feet back as he watched me run after both of the boys.

I pushed them both in when I could, but it didn't do much for them since they already knew how to swim. I guess I just wanted to get them back.

"Ha, suck on my big, fat cock!" I laughed, watching as they held eachother when they plummeted into the water.

Jack came up first. "I would, but you know I've got a soft spot for that brunette!"

Ah, that's right, he liked this quiet guy, Alex.

Josh came up after, with an exaggerated gasp. "Sorry, I don't do Mexicans."

"Okay, racist prick." I laughed, walking back towards Alan, Tay, and Phil. I was having fun with the boys, but all I really wanted to do and couldn't stop thinking about, was seeing Kellin tonight. We'd be alone. Maybe I could ask him on a date? Or just try to find out if he's gay or not.

"Is Kellin gay?" I asked.

"I don't know, he doesn't date. Though I know he's hooked up with some girl named Katelynn." Tay answered.