I grinned happily as I found my bottles of cures. I felt around, finally feeling the right shape bottle, silver cure. I messily dumped it on my hand, removing the burning feeling. My body still tingled slightly, but I was able to move.

I turned my head towards Adrien, seeing where he was from his movement. He hadn't really gotten far. I moved over to him, pushing his shoulders down. His eyes widened at my sudden movements. He struggled against me, effectively shaking me off. He used all his strength to get on top of me, not worrying about not crushing me. I closed my eyes as his large breaths were coming directly at my face, due to his proximity.

I stared deeply into his eyes. I studied every little shape and color, suddenly drawn to him. His dark stare softened and he shifted, so not all of his weight was on me. I breathed in, in relief as I could take a full breath once more. I then stared at him in confusion.

"I think we-" he started, but was cut off short when the door opened.

"Adrien I brought the girls they-whoa!" A man said from the doorway. He ran to us and pulled Adrien off me. He slapped him on the face.

"What the heck Carter?!" Adrien called out, rubbing his red cheek.

"You were on top of her!" He yelled.

"She pushed me!"

"He tried to kill me!" I said, getting off the floor.

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"Dad?"

Our argument was cut off as we all turned to look at source of noise, the girls. They ran towards me, almost making me topple over with the sudden force. I laughed and bent down to hug them. "I'm so glad you guys are okay," I whispered. They pulled away from me with big smiles. "What happened to your hand?" The one with a long braid asked. I looked at my sore hand. It was now beginning to turn a gross green color, and the skin was peeling off, attempting to save me from the silver. I felt the tension in the room shift. "I slipped and fell," I said quickly, releasing the tension. "No you didn't, you were trying to escape, then our dad hurt you," the one with pigtails said. Now it's back.

"Alec, Nyx, why would you say that?" Carter asked.

They shrugged. "These walls aren't soundproof you know."

I chuckled. "It's okay, I'm fine. Just a little banged and bruised, nothing I can't handle. Now, will you tell me who is who? I can't tell you two apart, like at all," I asked.

They giggled in response. "We have special necklaces our dad gave us for our birthday." I sent a look in  Adrien's way, his eyes meeting mine intently. He quickly looked away. I shook my head then turned my attention back to the girls in front of me.

One held out a white necklace towards me. It was in the shape of broken heart. It's shiny-glittery form told me it was made from moonstone. An ultra rare gem only found in ancient artifacts from millions of years ago. I remember when a whole mass of it was found hidden in a mask in some old lady's basement. Anyways, bottom line, he payed a whole lot of money for them.

"The white symbolizes the light. My full name is Alectrona, but I go by Alec. I was named after the goddess, she is the goddess of the sun, the light."

Metal note: White necklace equals Alec.

She stepped back and let her sister step forwards, who was practically bouncing up and down to tell me her story.