I walk to my locker with nothing keeping me awake, I turn to my side seeing Bridgette next to me. She reaches in my locker pulling out a bouquet of flowers with a card . I see a crowd of girls run toward me."Is it from Devin?!"

"How cute!"

"What does the card say?"

"How does it feel to date a celebrity? "

I'm honestly resisting slamming my head in my locker.

And since when is DEVIN the star of my favorite show?!

Trying to ignore them I throw my backpack in my locker grabbing all my things for English. I hand them the flowers." You can have them, your much prettier, " I say with a girly voice before walking to class .

The last bell rang. Time for detention . I have no problem with detention , in fact I enjoy it ,my favorite people are in there. The teacher isn't strick she lets us talk and get on our phone. My problem is that I'm going to stay in a room with people who want an interview. You'd think people would have a life at this age!

I sign in and sit in the corner of the class putting my head on the desk. "If you are trying to avoid Devin, he has detention the rest of February," I moan as I look up at Sam who was leaning back in his chair.

Mike(not from Total Drama) , wearing his signature leather jacket, walks in with a smug look on his face."I didn't know you were a gold digger," As much as I wanted to punch I don't need even longer detention .I give him an annoyed look as he sits next me. "Whatever you jock cliché," I say laying my head back down.

I Basically heard him move his body toward me in confusion. "What's that supposed to mean ?" I lift my head up again while leaning back in my chair with my feet on the desk."The football player with a leather jacket and Jet black hair who's casual fling is a cheerleader and her best friend .I mean you basically came from a movie,"

Before he can say another word Devin comes through the door with his group of fans."Hey honey, how's it going?" I growl at him "I'm no one's honey!" I say landing back on the floor. A familiar green Mohawk followed by messy brunette.

Great!

Wait , Courtney and Duncan?

That's a little suspicious .I lean back watching them sit down far from eachother . "Did you two get caught making out behind the bleachers?" I heard Heather ask with a smirk.

He turns around with his fist in a ball. I stand up and walk closer to seeing markings on his neck. I jump back in my seat."Is that lipstick?"I ask pointing at his neck, I look at Courtney who is wearing smudge pink lipstick .

"Oh my god! You guys were!" I yell sitting up straight. Courtney hides her face in embarrassment. I hear laughing coming from Mike.

"What are you laughing at?" He smiles at me as though I have the answer. "The Nelson brothers sure do know how to pick em," I roll my eyes trying to act mature, Courtney on the other hand.... Let's just say she wasn't so kind.

She tackled him across the room , I thought she was going to beat him but she preached to him while fangirls surrounded him .

As soon as she ended her speech the fan girls were basically beating the crap out of him. The teacher told them to stop and then trailed off to sleep. I quickly jump out of the room and run down the hall until I hear the sounds shoes clacking.

Crap a teacher! I pick the lock of a nearby storage closet and jump into it. I listen to the sound of heels and turn around while taking a deep breath , pulling the cord so the light can turn on. I almost scream at the scene of a blonde girl with green eyes the size of marbles and a brunette with hazel emeralds for eyes.