You'll be fine

Going to a Church in Mexico wasn't the way I was going to start my day. After the other night wth Abdy I didn't even feel like getting out of bed. I had made the necessary calls to the necessary people. But they already knew. They had felt the lose of their amember. Their friend. Their family member. Their mate.

My hands tightened on the wheel as I drove ahead of everyone. I had passed them not to long ago. My phone was off and they'd been calling me for a while but I hadn't answered. Olivier and Stiles had been the one to find me. Covered in blood that wasn't mine. Crying my eyes out holding onto a dead body with one dead body begin me and a man hardly breathing.

Stiles had called his dad and Oliver tried to get me away but it wasn't going so well. Through all the death in the room I could smell more as soon as she walked in. And that just added to the tears. Now she's on the car with me starting out the window.

"Why didn't you say anything?" I asked. She shrugged and kept her eyes on the road. I blamed it on the full moon.

I swerved off the road her head it the glass hard making her yell out as we drove into the sand. I spun us around so we came back to the road were everyone else had stooped. Braden had stepped out of her car her hands up as well as Stiles, and Derek.

"The hell is wrong with you? You are not Vin Diesel!" She yelled at me holding her head. I looked at her. And she looked out the window. I got out the car and turned to them.

"Keep going we'll catch up. Something wrong with the wheel." I said loud enough for them to hear me. They all looked at me with a raised eyebrow but didn't question it knowing I was bull shitting them. Stiles stayed out narrowing his eyes trying to see Oliver. She ducked down hiding her face with the dash board. Derek grabbed the collar of Stiles's shirt and jerked him into the van then they were off. I watched all the cars and when they were far enough, I got back on the car slamming the door, making the car rock.

She sat up pulling her shirt down because it had been scrunched up.

"You can't...I don't under what's happening." I stated honestly with a huff. She blinked and lifted her shoulders. "You shrug for an answer again I'll throw you out the car and you can walk." I stated. She put her shoulders down and rubbed her eyes.

"Okay. Look I'm dying and it's not the bad...I guess. I don't know." She muttered aloud. She glanced at me to see my deadpan face. She shifted ands sighed. "A couple months ago as you know I was perfectly fine. Before the Deadpool and before Liam. I wasn't supposed to help them with that fox thing." She said slowly. "Luna said not to help but I did. So he's slowly sucking the life out of me. Every full moon he takes a little more an every full moon I get a little closer to death." She lifted her hands up and took off her sh loves and rolled up her sleeves to show her black skin.

 Her veins were thick and black and she rubbed her arms

Her veins were thick and black and she rubbed her arms. I stared not swing anthropogenic then suddenly like a spark she grunted the blackness moved inching up her arms pasted her shoulders. She grunted again and leaned forward towards the dash board. I watched not knowing what to do I looked up out the window and saw the moon o felt like it was mocking her. I let out a breath and pulled her me.