Alone with him

Just to let you know this chapter is extra sexual....just saying don't go telling me I need Jesus cause my mind is a dirty whore. A fair warning. Read at your own expense...

Everything was perfect and the bliss Susannah felt circled her heart with tremendous strength. They finished dinner and Elijah was leading her to a bedroom to stay the night in. Once they arrived, Elijah's eyes remained locked on Susannah. Following her every move.

His exposed exposed much of the same psychotic mania and reckless obsession Susannah had seen in Klaus's eyes when he stared at her necklace.

"Did I tell you how utterly tempting you look?" Elijah whispered, his voice rougher and more animalistic than usual.

"Multiple times," Susannah giggled. And it drove Elijah crazy, how could someone be so utterly adorable yet make his mouth water with lust. Moving closer to him she placed her palm on his sculpted chest,"Thank you for buying me all this stuff."

Elijah couldn't help but think about how amazing her soft hands felt on his skin.

"I must admit I was being selfish when I obtained these items for you."

"What do you mean?" Susannah asked sweetly, taking a step towards him.

"My selfish need, was to see you in everything I had obtained for you."

Susannah's cheeks reddened and her breath caught."Everything?"

Elijah calmly removed his suit jacket,"Everything."

Susannah and Elijah shared an intense look, finally turning on her heel Susannah flounced into the bathroom. Not bothering to close the door and completely aware that Elijah was watching she began to undress.

Carefully removing the pins from her hair, the thick locks fell downwards messily. This small circlet she wore placed on the counter with ease. Running her thin fingers through her messy tresses she began undoing the corset strings.

The dress that once hugged her figure loosened and Elijah's mouth ran dry. Letting the dress slip down her body, Elijah's dark eyes hungrily feasted on every inch of exposed skin.

Kicking off her heels and stepping out of the bathroom only covered by thin fabric she smiled at Elijah.

The lingerie Elijah bought for her emphasized her every curve. And she smiled at him, and it was only for him.

The red lace fabric never looked so good. Swallowing Elijah stood to full height.

"Hi," She whispered softly.

There was something so disarming about seeing Susannah in such a state. There's a vulnerability and nervousness in her orbs that makes Elijah want to kiss away any doubts. His eyes travel from her face to her collar bone; delicate in the semi darkness, than to her breast.

Elijah's eyes don't linger too long, just enough for her to see she is beautiful to him. It's her eyes Elijah wants to see, his hands can tell the rest.

"You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen," Elijah swears. And he means it, he can clearly hear her heartbeat, such an endearing sound.

"It isn't wise to tempt a man like this." Susannah swallowed harshly, taking a small step back. Elijah stood and she suddenly realized how much taller he was compared to her.